Undead2468

CeraKote For Gun Customization

Cerakote is a gun finish product used to coat firearms. I feel like adding in sprays of Cerakote for guns could be an awesome edition to the customization of the guns in game. While there is many different kinds of attachments for guns I feel like at the end of the day the guns all look very similar. Being able to make your M4 Sage Green or Coyote Brown makes it a little more unique. It could also be interesting mechanic loot wise to have to find certain cans of spray in the world you couldn't buy from traders making them more valuable. Upvote this so the Devs can see if you are interested in this kind of game mechanic.

Here is a link to their site along with contact info

https://www.cerakoteguncoatings.com/gallery/

https://www.cerakoteguncoatings.com/about/

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Fully colored guns are Bleh. Then again I have a DDM4V9LW in Tornado Grey. But I personally hate the way a single tone firearm looks.

If you have to pay real money for the skins, then no, but if it's in-game currency then that would be awesome, just have peace keeper sell paint kits and have a tab on the weapons customization screen that lets you install different coats

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

idea of paid skins would be perfect. open to the community creating the skins would be great, maybe with a box system like in the CSGO.

• Sad 3

Please its a milsim game not CS or the SIMS... Come on guys i never see a soldier with a fire skin or even a psyche skin on is weapon ! Look nice an AK with Hello Kitty skin camo in the bush... And after you'll scream CHEATER if an other guy kill you. After it's just my opinion...

3 hours ago, mojitoboy said:

Please its a milsim game not CS or the SIMS... Come on guys i never see a soldier with a fire skin or even a psyche skin on is weapon ! Look nice an AK with Hello Kitty skin camo in the bush... And after you'll scream CHEATER if an other guy kill you. After it's just my opinion...

It's simple, do not use on your weapon! :D

skins do not influence gameplay and help the game financially. and there are soldiers who wear skin on their weapons.

7 hours ago, FLP said:

skins do not influence gameplay and help the game financially. and there are soldiers who wear skin on their weapons.

I hope they don't add paid weapon skins. Part of the beauty of the game is that everything is available to everyone. Microtransactions would absolutely murder the game. I think that if they add DLC as the EoD edition suggests, that could be an OK way of making money.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, FLP said:

Many years in the foreign legion and i never see a skin on a weapon !! And believe me i did a lot of conflicts... some camo yes but a skin like CSGO never.

they help the game financially its totally right but if the other players can see th skin... depend the skin it could be a problem.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, F4D3D said:

I hope they don't add paid weapon skins. Part of the beauty of the game is that everything is available to everyone. Microtransactions would absolutely murder the game. I think that if they add DLC as the EoD edition suggests, that could be an OK way of making money.

a game dependent on DLC is not a good idea and Battlefield is there to show it. I have 5 years of CSGO, I played Beta. I was a professional player and I know the game since its launch. The CSGO just started to grow to succeed after the Skins. Before that the game was somewhat abandoned by Valve herself.

4 hours ago, mojitoboy said:

Many years in the foreign legion and i never see a skin on a weapon !! And believe me i did a lot of conflicts... some camo yes but a skin like CSGO never.

they help the game financially its totally right but if the other players can see th skin... depend the skin it could be a problem.

ahhhhhhhh yes yes ...  skins like that of CS GO would not be cool to use. as you said it would help to deliver your position.

4 hours ago, FLP said:

a game dependent on DLC is not a good idea and Battlefield is there to show it. I have 5 years of CSGO, I played Beta. I was a professional player and I know the game since its launch. The CSGO just started to grow to succeed after the Skins. Before that the game was somewhat abandoned by Valve herself.

ahhhhhhhh yes yes ...  skins like that of CS GO would not be cool to use. as you said it would help to deliver your position.

I've played CS:GO as well. As I said before, part of the beauty in tarkov is that anyone can get anything. Also, it's completely irrelevant to compare a game like CS or Battlefield like Tarkov. 

2 minutes ago, F4D3D said:

I've played CS:GO as well. As I said before, part of the beauty in tarkov is that anyone can get anything. Also, it's completely irrelevant to compare a game like CS or Battlefield like Tarkov. 

DLC is not something where everyone can have .... I prefer paid skins than DLC

1 minute ago, FLP said:

DLC is not something where everyone can have .... I prefer paid skins than DLC

I think theyre adding it anyways was my point. It says it gives you a "season pass" on the EOD description

20 minutes ago, F4D3D said:

I think theyre adding it anyways was my point. It says it gives you a "season pass" on the EOD description

but she is a bit of an expensive friend. and I believe it will not be for ALL DLCs

I think some people thought I was talking about skins from CS. I was thinking spray cans like in DayZ SA that way someone like peacekeeper could sell the paints for dollars along with finding them in the world, and you could get templates for designs through missions or the world. I dont like the idea of having paid skins like in CS where you have to pay real money for them but instead use in game currency.

Good, when I start playing a game I hope it has a good content, last a long time and have many players. when I started playing CS GO at its launch the game was almost dead. when it had the competitive mode the game started to have more players, but when it started the skins system the number of players was only increasing. but when people knew about the value of some skins it seems that the number of people only increased. I noticed that many people had a bad rank, but had great skins. I understand that EFT has a hardcore gameplay and that it is aimed at a select audience ,but some system of skins would be incredible for this game, not leaving the game dependent of DLC or this type of content. DLC games are dependent on the DLC, if you do not have the DLC you can not play much of the game or can not have items. etc ... examples I know is the Elder Scrolls Online and WoW, and the biggest problem is that most DLCs are expensive.

this does not attract new players and over time the game falls into oblivion.

FLP