1. go into 3 story dorm.

2. there is a room on the 2nd floor which has a partially blocked door. enter this room and search the jacket for the machinery key. 

3. after you got the key you go to the truck at the construction site jsut behind the bridge and open it.

4. just in front of the drivers seat lies the pocket watch.

Edited by porcupiney
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

so you can read on the forums but u cant read the actual text of the quest?

i dont get why ppl are askin for answers a few hours into the patch.. whats the fun of beeing told what to do?

just go explore urself or with ur friends

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Hello Escapers!

With the introduction of the new quest system, it seems a lot of people have questions! To help put all of these questions and their answers into one singular area, I have created this topic!

Please post your Quest related questions/helps/hints here! Please remember to follow all the rules of the forums, and at the same time please attempt to avoid releasing any spoilers about the story-line.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, porcupiney said:

1. go into 3 story dorm.

2. there is a room on the 2nd floor which has a partially blocked door. enter this room and search the jacket for the machinery key. 

3. after you got the key you go to the truck at the construction site jsut behind the bridge and open it.

4. just in front of the drivers seat lies the pocket watch.

Please use spoilers.

• Upvote 1

Is there currently any quests that offer a stash upgrade as a reward or will this be introduced later. Appreciate the updates BSG team :)

Why is the Skier quest so freaking difficult? I've never had fort armor in my entire time playing tarkov nor have I come across a scav with it on. Could you tell me the point of making it so high tiered with, in my opinion, little reward?

12 minutes ago, slonder said:

Why is the Skier quest so freaking difficult? I've never had fort armor in my entire time playing tarkov nor have I come across a scav with it on. Could you tell me the point of making it so high tiered with, in my opinion, little reward?

Fort armour can now spawn on Scavs, so best bet is to get out there and start slaughtering :)

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Ive also heard it can spawn in the big boxes scattered around some maps, For example the big box on the island in the destroyed house on Shoreline.

the translation need work , i'm stuck on bad rep evidence with prapor. it says i found the key(never looted one on the raid it says i found it) ... but the key to where? i understand that i need to be somewhat deceptive in the description but it's next to impossible to check every place on a map with every key

59bf0d0d7a70e_2017-09-1809-58(0).thumb.png.40ba665a127173ebc631dc33a147155c.png

I had already finished the first part, what about the second part? 

I try many times and drop out this item many times in each room in the Factory but that is wrong. I don't know how to do.

which room is the swing room, even him said the second floor and the shop 3, can somebody show me the picture?

And what should I do in that room?

42 minutes ago, 19nleclair said:

I have found the watch for prapors second quest but when i take it it disappears anyone have the same issue or have a solution? @Woodsen_Moosen

Pretty sure it goes into a 'Quest' Inventory. If you make it out the raid alive try turning it into Prapor, pretty sure it will be there

3 hours ago, tobiassolem said:

Can someone tell me wtf is up with Therapists second mission.

I'm supposed to find a small "shop" on Factory.

?! O.o

i think she is talking about the pump room.  needs a key