I found a key on Factory, which is simply labelled "Cabinet Key", which is identical in appearance to the "Key" for the office on Customs.

I have trawled the internet for any information I can on this, but still am yet to find it. I have never found a locked cabinet, or not one that I can remember. I assumed it might be a key that was fairly worthless, but when I checked, Prapov valued it at 9000 Roubles.

If anyone knows where this is for, or whether it's a quest item, please let me know.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Chapladeen said:

I found a key on Factory, which is simply labelled "Cabinet Key", which is identical in appearance to the "Key" for the office on Customs.

I have trawled the internet for any information I can on this, but still am yet to find it. I have never found a locked cabinet, or not one that I can remember. I assumed it might be a key that was fairly worthless, but when I checked, Prapov valued it at 9000 Roubles.

If anyone knows where this is for, or whether it's a quest item, please let me know.

If it is the key with a black handle and worth about 9000, it is the key for the locked room in the gas station on customs. 

Cabin key is needed for skiers task with the lighter. Dont sell it.

The cabin key unlocks a bunk close to the hall at customs spawn.

Edited by Shimazusan

13 hours ago, Partisaani said:

https://forums.uwsgaming.com/topic/3871-map-keys-and-you/

I always go to this webpage for my information about keys.
Cabin key is also there.

You are welcome! :betoung:

Thanks :) I had already looked there but it turns out that the key just had it's name changed when you inspect it.

I got really excited because I thought it must be some weapons "cabinet" with really good loot in it, turns out it's just the key that unlocks the office still.

Spent about 40 minutes searching Customs on offline mode for a locked cabinet. Got to the gas station, thought "what the hey" checked the door and it said I could unlock it.

I almost cried.