k0zmik

Document Wallet for EoD Please?

I wanted to suggest that as part of the starting gear included with the EoD package, that a 'Document Wallet' would be a nice gesture...

• Like 4
  • Upvote 11

26 minutes ago, iDestrO said:

Just so you can do the mission eh? :P

u dont need a docs case to do the mission the docs case for the mission is a different type and its a quest item

• Like 1

6 hours ago, k0zmik said:

I wanted to suggest that as part of the starting gear included with the EoD package, that a 'Document Wallet' would be a nice gesture...

3 hours ago, BlueWilson said:

Just a wallet would be a nice addition, or a key ring.

Agree would be an appreciative gesture for the Edge of Darkness Limited Edition.  

I'd agree. If you want to keep the doc wallet as a rare find, some kind of key ring that holds say 3 to 5 keys would be ideal.

11 hours ago, undercutian said:

u dont need a docs case to do the mission the docs case for the mission is a different type and its a quest item

I was unaware. I haven't had the chance to play the latest patch.

I'd like to see something new, I'd suggest something like the KeyBar. It would allow BSG to provide a plausibly limited key ring, maybe 8 so it's half of the item you can find in game. It provides a cool limited item to supporters while not being game breaking because there is a better item available in-game. I can't get behind a single key taking up so much inventory space.. they should have more stuff like this and just play with the number held.

I'm all about pay for convenience, thoughtful things like this are a great way to give something fun to those that support you.

CarbonFiberFull.jpg

Edited by techActual
  • Upvote 1

For me on EOD i just want a docs ( document bags ) wallet and key ring that would be a nice add , i don't care about money or weapons 

it would be a good idea to put more unique items but not too much items "Pay to win"

I also agree with OP. Think it is absolutely adequate small piece of happiness for us EOD owners!

Please DEVs, add document case and key ring!