Sign in to follow this  
InqGlokta

More comfortable trading and stash management

Hey guys,

1. sometimes its a bit annoying to constantly switch between character stash an trader menu. We have got some tabs on the top of the stash and another tab for  each trader would be a nice and huge timesaver. Isn't it?

2. And another little time boost would be a possibility to switch between player and stash, when trading. Means, if i'm on prapor and wanna sell him 2 shotguns, one inside my stash and the other one inside my backpack, i would like to switch instantly without the need to go back, drop the item into stash and go back to the trader. Just a little tab on the top would be nice!! :)

3. At last but not least its not very comfortable to switch between buy and sell option of traders. Is it possible to automaticly check sell option when i click an item inside my stash? and switch back to buy option when click on a traders item?

Cheers, keep it up
Glokta

Edited by InqGlokta
  • Upvote 4

WOW, beautiful edition. just think that in multiplier buying could use the selling sprite.

• Thanks 1

vor 29 Minuten schrieb FLP:

WOW, beautiful edition. just think that in multiplier buying could use the selling sprite.

I checked that, its just above. 

but there i know another thing i miss. The button to fill the money when i like to buy an item (on the bottom, in blue) is on a bad position. I don't understand this button at all. The function this button has could also implemented into the button for accepting the trade.

Example: I want to buy 3 painkillers. Why i can't click the buy button simply 3 times? But no, i have to click the button on the bottom, then on the top to accept, than again that on the bottom.... Inventory management is kind of a core gameplay of eft, but moving my mouse from one button to the next is a really timekiller xD 

I like to manage my stash and to trade, but it must be a bit more easy to use

• Like 1

Wow look nice, good idea.

Devs should add your idea and one more if players can trade in other players in stash.

Edited by Wiru
  • Like 1

You could add an aditional window for insurance so you have your whole current insurances on the left and don't have to go through the chat each time.

• Upvote 1

If i think about it, a neat idea would be the ability to have a double stash display, so you can see the stash one time on the left one time on the right so you could move items from left to right, making it easier to move stuff in the stash from one area to another that is not visible because you would have to scroll down to see it, due to screen resolution.

• Upvote 1