helicopterbear

how to put scope and silencer on the p226r?

Hi guys,

I've bought the rail (SM220-23) and the threaded barrel (p226 tr.) and threw them on my P226R.

However, the new Leupold DeltaPoint Reflex does not fit still, and the Direct ThreadMount Adapter does not fit either.

Please help!

The Leupold DeltaPoint Reflex is for delta point mounts not picatinny rail which the SM220-23 should have.

Regarding the muzzle attachement i have not tryed to put one on the p226r yet, however i'm not aware that there is a silencer available for it right now.

For the sight you have to attach the "Burris FastFire Weaver base" and than attach the sight "Burris FastFire 3 Reflex Sight" to it.

For the silencer I haven't managed to add the silencer to it even tho there's the threaded barrel for it, my guess is it needs some other attachment of some sort not yet added to the game.

2017-09-26[06-48] (0).png

2017-09-26[06-49] (0).png

2017-09-26[06-49] (1).png

36 minutes ago, Sparti said:

The Leupold DeltaPoint Reflex is for delta point mounts

Where are you getting those delta point mounts from? 

Edited by rix5

vor 6 Minuten schrieb rix5:

Where are you getting those delta point mounts from? 

Right now the only delta point mount i know of is the one on top of the Leupold Mark 4 HAMR Scope, which you can buy at Peacekeeper.

Just now, Sparti said:

Right now the only delta point mount i know of is the one on top of the Leupold Mark 4 HAMR Scope, which you can buy at Peacekeeper.

Great. Many thanks. This was helpful. 

10 minutes ago, rix5 said:

Great. Many thanks. This was helpful. 

Peacekeeper is selling universal suppressor that can be put on caliber ranges from 9mm up to 5.56 caliber, try that one, it consists of 2 parts, suppressor and thread adaptor for suppressor . dont know the names but they are placed close to eachother in his shop... 

4 minutes ago, FurryAlot said:

Peacekeeper is selling universal suppressor that can be put on caliber ranges from 9mm up to 5.56 caliber, try that one, it consists of 2 parts, suppressor and thread adaptor for suppressor . dont know the names but they are placed close to eachother in his shop... 

Nope, does not work with P226R.

7 minutes ago, Kmieciu said:

Nope, does not work with P226R.

Thats a pitty, i hope its just not working properly and it will work in the future because there is no reason for it to not work if it says 9mil~5.56