Sign in to follow this  
TheBsgRacetrack

Aid Running and Throwing Pistols

Hi all!

My suggestion come from my experience in game:

1)  It happens quite often that guys with axe kill armed guys while they reload and it's okay, but what about the possibility to throw to the incoming axe guy the Gun or the Pistol just to take the 0,5          seconds to take your axe too?

Throwed weapon should not damage at all but it could make the same effect of near miss on the caracther incoming...

2)  It also happen that already hit players run, while they aid their left leg, while they aid their right leg and their chest and their head... 
     The game is amazing with is realism, please make the aid operation to force the player to say ferm.

Hope that my english will be understand....

P.S.

Never saw a game like this guys, keep it going you have my money

Edited by TheBsgRacetrack

19 hours ago, TheBsgRacetrack said:

Hi all!

My suggestion come from my experience in game:

1)  It happens quite often that guys with axe kill armed guys while they reload and it's okay, but what about the possibility to throw to the incoming axe guy the Gun or the Pistol just to take the 0,5          seconds to take your axe too?

Throwed weapon should not damage at all but it could make the same effect of near miss on the caracther incoming...

2)  It also happen that already hit players run, while they aid their left leg, while they aid their right leg and their chest and their head... 
     The game is amazing with is realism, please make the aid operation to force the player to say ferm.

Hope that my english will be understand....

P.S.

Never saw a game like this guys, keep it going you have my money

Throwing your gun shouldn't be a thing as i think i and anyone else would much rather reload the gun and fire back at the person. you are not made to stop moving when you reload.

you should really be made to stop or slow down depending on the healing action that you are preforming and what part of the body you are working on.

From what i understand there will be the option to throw things like your hatchet or knives 

I dunno, I like the idea, if I chuck my empty hand gun at a dudes face, it better hurt him or at least make him stop running for a seconded so i can get my knife out. Also it would be sweet to be able to throw a spare mag to my buddy, or a  grenade without out throwing the pin; as my buddy might be closer to the bad guys, also I think the grenade throwing is way off in this game. grenades are heavier then one might think.

• Like 1

@TheBsgRacetrack the damage of the axes is good ...

the idea of playing the weapon or other objects is good but everything has to be very well thought out not to leave the game annoying or very out of the real.

FLP

On 12/10/2017 at 12:11 PM, FLP said:

@TheBsgRacetrack the damage of the axes is good ...

the idea of playing the weapon or other objects is good but everything has to be very well thought out not to leave the game annoying or very out of the real.

FLP

Thanks for the reply, indeed it has to be very well thought.

Just keep in mind it if you have time to... ;)

• Like 1

Fear not, OP, eventually there will be animations and downtimes for all actions whilst in a raid. This means that appying medical care will require some degree of mobility penalty and waiting to complete. No more running whilst it applies.

I personally don't see a need for throwing weapons of any kind, though.

Edited by Deadmode

Too much work in terms of animations and coding for not really that much gain.

People tend to forget there is a lot of work involved in anything that requires animating and/or coding so you have to take that into account for future suggestions.