Rex_Hilverstone

BEAR wallpaper

24 posts in this topic

I know that I allready posted this on CW players group and on google images,but I think that it would be worthed to post it here to.

I hope you like it,I'm sure that there were some people that would like,as myself,to have a BEAR wallpaper,so here it is :begreat:.This image is free to use.BEAR.png

I'd like to get both usec and bear logos for WP in 2560x1440 quality)))))

The best thing that could happen would be to have 8K Res Screenshots or Wallpapers. Putting them on a FHD monitor isn't bad, instead it makes the quality of the desktop background only better.

I don't know about that, but maybe Unity 3D supports this new Ansel Technology from Nvidia. WIth that you can go way more up than just 8K.

Well,I'm very happy cause people like it,also sorry for being away from the forums for so long.

I might make a usec one,though...is most are just the letters.Anyway,i'll see what i can do,but don't expect it very soon :)

On 13.08.2016 at 11:43 PM, ImEvoke said:

looks dope!

On 07.08.2016 at 0:13 PM, Zadnez said:

nicely done

Thanks

Edited by Rex Hilverstone

On 07.06.2016 at 2:15 AM, TheOtherSlug said:

I'll take a USEC one.

On 23.08.2016 at 4:25 PM, Frantic said:

We need USEC's now! :screkit:

Well,in the end after few months I decided to make it,I know that some people would love it so stay tuned for it this week or the next one! :bewhink:

On 17.09.2016 at 7:42 PM, Rex_Hilverstone said:

Well,in the end after few months I decided to make it,I know that some people would love it so stay tuned for it this week or the next one! :bewhink:

Actually might take a few extra time,maybe one more week,the progran that i use started going wrong after i moved some items im my PC,don't worry,it won't take to much though.

The time has come,i nearly finished the USEC wallpaper:unice:,and you can espect it in about few hours,unless something happens.

I'll post probably 2 wallpapers.Now i'm working on the background and i'm getting textures for it.

Also I'll try to give a pack of textures that might be usefull for other escapers aswell,and they'll be totally FREE!:bewhink:

45 minutes ago, Rex_Hilverstone said:

The time has come,i nearly finished the USEC wallpaper:unice:,and you can espect it in about few hours,unless something happens.

I'll post probably 2 wallpapers.Now i'm working on the background and i'm getting textures for it.

Also I'll try to give a pack of textures that might be usefull for other escapers aswell,and they'll be totally FREE!:bewhink:

I can't wait. I really like the BEAR WP, but since my first character will be USEC, I will definitely put this as my desktop background :)

So far, I'm alllll about the BEAR. I don't believe in those private corps hiring private military teams to protect their dirty, research. Something smells fishy, and BEARs are great at catching salmon... We'll find out what's going on and out an end to it quick. 

Grwat wallpaper. Would love to see some more, maybe a couple with a BEAR operator with his weapon in a cool stance and pretty background? 

22 hours ago, Sam_ said:

Something smells fishy, and BEARs are great at catching salmon

Yessss, BEAR's where it's at. Why would I want to be a corporate merc when I could be on a mission of justice from Mother Russia herself?

Nice WP! Looks great at my dekstop!

Also, do  u have emblem png without backround? It would be good =)

On 27.10.2016 at 6:22 PM, tomb1clown said:

Nice WP! Looks great at my dekstop!

Also, do  u have emblem png without backround? It would be good =)

Sorry for the long timing to respond,you might founded them already on the fan-art section,but if not here they are!:bewhink:

Edited by Rex_Hilverstone

7 часов назад, Rex_Hilverstone сказал:

Sorry for the long timing to respond,you might founded them already on the fan-art section,but if not here they are!:bewhink:

Thank u, bro!