Sign in to follow this  
DeadBeam

Server connection lost

Hello guys

I was just wondering if there are more people experiencing this issue and if the developers are aware of this and trying to fix it.

So since the last patch I get the "server connection lost" message a lot when I try to play a match.
This occurs like 50% of the games I play and almost 100% when I play with friends.

This all happend after the last patch, before this I never had an issue joining a match.

Also the performance went down A LOT. I'm pretty sure that I can say that I have a perfect gaming rig and connection but there is still lagg and other performance issues sometimes.

Are the developers aware of this? Is it being fixed?

Thanks for the replies in advance!

2 minutes ago, Sordid_lemon said:

New Update inbound. Update your game. 

I just noticed it, will this fix it you think?

Just now, DeadBeam said:

I just noticed it, will this fix it you think?

Should do, i did a scav run and it said " Wrong major Verison" at the end of it ( Lost a silenced saiga because of this -_- ) 

4 minutes ago, Sordid_lemon said:

Should do, i did a scav run and it said " Wrong major Verison" at the end of it ( Lost a silenced saiga because of this -_- ) 

Same thing here!

I just had to toss an AS-VAL and armor while the Wrong Major Version error locked my screen. Then I Alt-F4, so it's updating now, I hope my insured stuff is not gone. I had a full Tri-Zip with loot as well. This was right after the match before the Punisher 3 task crashed my game and I lost an LVOA and armor and now I cannot turn in that quest.

Been getting "server connection lost" constantly the past few days. As soon as I'm in a raid for longer than a couple of minutes it kicks me out with that message and the same happens every time I reconnect. Hotfix didn't make any difference.

Hello

I have absoluttely the same problem. Still server connection lost. I buy this game becose look great. But only look. i dont play any one game to finish. becose every raid i am kick due to server connection lost. i reconnect and and till 1-2 minutes again kick. And still again and again. So i tell my internet provider that he dont give me a quality internet. But in other games are everythink ok. and the provider say me the same. I spend money from this game and new pc to play this but i dont play a ONE RAID due 3-5minutes.

AWAKE.....

Loading time 2-3 minutes to Customs

Playing time - 1-3 minutes. Perfect game.

And the last think is, that the developers dont talk about this problem..