Lukehook22

failed task

Recommended Posts

i failed the skier task where you need to give him a kiver and fort armour what do i do now because i cant get any other tasks from him and am stuck at -0.2 rep with him now 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sadly the Devs did not think of this problem as I hope this repercussion was not intentional. the only way around currently is to wipe your profile which will reset everything. Still better than doing that quest 3 times just to get anywhere in my opinion, actually one of the reasons I reset my profile a couple days ago even at level 30 because not being able to buy some of skiers higher tier stuff really sucks when you want to mod your guns.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I failed it first time other day, just wait the 48 hours, click back on the button that starts mission and you get 48 hours more, but you will loose anything you already gave him, just give him both bits same time, I'm stuck on getting factory / bunker key played like 50 hours now keep rushing to their spawn points never seen a key there as yet, don't help game just updated now says must reinstall due to bad files, I do this then get same message ;/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

there should be rep recovery quests in game now.

also @Darkmonkeyboy if thats the bad rep evidence prapor quest the key is on floor in locked room 3rd floor just in case didnt know

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, necuja said:

there should be rep recovery quests in game now.

also @Darkmonkeyboy if thats the bad rep evidence prapor quest the key is on floor in locked room 3rd floor just in case didnt know

dorm 3rd floor ? room number ? have like 30 keys just not the ones i need lol.I believe that is the quest I'm stuck on with prapor just about to finish all of skier missions but game just updated now seems cant play, asks me to reinstall  which I do, then says error ( cant remember exact error message as currently redownloading again ill check soon as its done ) 3rd time I'm trying to download game again, what did the patch do ? cant find any topics with update info on it, don't know if its just me or other now cant play either ? hope didnt loose my progress just finished customs run and about to finish last mission with skier but error box saying wrong version.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the patch notes are pinned in beta testing area of forums at top of main page. ill pm the rest to avoid off topic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so i failed with task, skier messaged me calling me trash and what not and now i dont have any tasks from him. so i have to reset my character now so i can get the task again?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys,

when I placed the Markers for Prapor in the "BP Depot" mission I was killed during the protection-counter on my last marker. I rebought the Marker from Fence, but it is now impossible to place that last marker. There is also no chance to restart the mission as I see here. What now? The solution can't be to reset the profile imho.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/3/2017 at 7:38 AM, walkingbread said:

so i failed with task, skier messaged me calling me trash and what not and now i dont have any tasks from him. so i have to reset my character now so i can get the task again?

You should just find a Fort armor and Kiver Helmet FIRST then you accept Skier's quest . That way you could just handover the quest immediately without worrying about having bad rep with Skier

On 10/12/2017 at 8:33 AM, succ_master64 said:

Is paying 75 dollars worth doing?

 

Actually , yes , yes it's worth it ! I bought the $45 Standard Edition and I have to struggle with managing my small stash . So a bigger stash is always better , more space for loot and to horde . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/11/2017 at 9:35 PM, TKessel said:

Hey guys,

when I placed the Markers for Prapor in the "BP Depot" mission I was killed during the protection-counter on my last marker. I rebought the Marker from Fence, but it is now impossible to place that last marker. There is also no chance to restart the mission as I see here. What now? The solution can't be to reset the profile imho.

I suggest putting your markers in the Gamma container instead

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 2 Stunden schrieb KillerOyster:

I suggest putting your markers in the Gamma container instead

Great Idea, I did put them in the Gamma Container, I placed it and died then. I've written it above, how is the Gamma Container helping?

I also solved the issue - just wait. After I got my insurance back for that raid I could place the marker again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/19/2017 at 1:33 PM, TKessel said:

Great Idea, I did put them in the Gamma Container, I placed it and died then. I've written it above, how is the Gamma Container helping?

I also solved the issue - just wait. After I got my insurance back for that raid I could place the marker again.

Dude , the Gamma container does help but only if you put it inside . You don't need to be afraid of losing your stuffs if you put it in the Gamma container cause others can't loot it . I don't know about what would happened if we died while the marker is being placed though . 

Edited by KillerOyster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 1 Stunde schrieb KillerOyster:

Dude , the Gamma container does help but only if you put it inside . You don't need to be afraid of losing your stuffs if you put it in the Gamma container cause others can't loot it . I don't know about what would happened if we died while the marker is being placed though . 

I didn't die during the placement, I died during the protection time. So it is 1000% logically that the item was no more in the gamma or anywhere else in my inventory.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TKessel said:

I didn't die during the placement, I died during the protection time. So it is 1000% logically that the item was no more in the gamma or anywhere else in my inventory.

Well that's just sad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now