Name: PM
Type: pistol
Place of origin: Russia
Produced: 1951 - current
Variants: PM; rare model with supressor;
Caliber: 9х18мм ПМ
Action: blowback
Feed system:  magazine
Customization: Grips, magazine, muzzle device (rare)

The PM was selected because of its simplicity (few moving parts), economy, ease of manufacturing. It remained in wide front-line service with Soviet military and police until and beyond the end of the USSR in 1991.

MgdDZl_VSaU.jpg

• Upvote 7

12 минуты назад, Ayaku сказал:

Did you guys really do that? xD
This.. This magazine is to much.. xD

When things gone bad ammo always is not enough;)

pm-80-patronov.jpg

• Upvote 5

Great job. It's important to include older iconic weapons like this even if it has low stopping power against modern protective vests.

I'll surely have one stashed somewhere just in case. You never know :) 

1 минуту назад, Wоlf сказал:

Great job. It's important to include older iconic weapons like this even if it has low stopping power against modern protective vests.

Ammo 9×18 мм ПБМ GRAU index 7Н25, speed 519 m/s, energy 418 joules, penetrates 5 mm of steeel, or 2,4 mm of armor with kevlar pack on distance 10m.

Makarov is still dangerous!;)

Question is- can you find this ammo in Tarkov...?

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Kiba_Stream said:

Ammo 9×18 мм ПБМ GRAU index 7Н25, speed 519 m/s, energy 418 joules, penetrates 5 mm of steeel, or 2,4 mm of armor with kevlar pack on distance 10m.

Can you buy/can you find is not the same. Also, as listed in Wikipedia:  In 2003, the Makarov PM was formally replaced by the Yarygin PYa pistol in Russian service,[2] although as of 2012, large numbers of Makarov PMs are still in Russian military and police service. The Makarov PM is still the service pistol of many Eastern European and former Soviet republics. North Korea and Vietnam also use Makarov PMs as standard-issue pistols.[5] . This is my answer, police stations

• Upvote 1

7 минут назад, Kiba_Stream сказал:

If at all will be in the game, it can be bought. And the money is there in any case.

34 minutes ago, McGral said:

Rare model being the 6P9?

6P9-PB-07.jpg

Now I'm laughing, thinking of that mounted with the Drum mag...quite a sight.

Still better than this fuglyness

1417399745313.jpg

4 hours ago, Kiba_Stream said:

Name: PM
Type: pistol
Place of origin: Russia
Produced: 2000 - current
Variants: PM; rare model with supressor;
Caliber: 9х18мм ПМ
Action: blowback
Feed system:  magazine
Customization: Grips, magazine, muzzle device (rare)

The PM was selected because of its simplicity (few moving parts), economy, ease of manufacturing. It remained in wide front-line service with Soviet military and police until and beyond the end of the USSR in 1991.

MgdDZl_VSaU.jpg

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD. Dat ass- I mean mag. Seriously though, I'd be super concerned by how much my mobility would be reduced whilst using that thing.xD

7 minutes ago, Patfast said:

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD. Dat ass- I mean mag. Seriously though, I'd be super concerned by how much my mobility would be reduced whilst using that thing.xD

Well, I mean, how would you holster the gun? I know it's possible, but it would be super incomfortable. Maybe with a sling...lol

• Upvote 1

Just now, Europoor said:

Well, I mean, how would you holster the gun? I know it's possible, but it would be super incomfortable. Maybe with a sling...lol

Bruh I was thinking the exact same thing. Maybe you could store it like a DP-28 mag?:D:D:D

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Patfast said:

Bruh I was thinking the exact same thing. Maybe you could store it like a DP-28 mag?:D:D:D

Or in PPSh magazine pouche with the magazine inside the pistol, and the pistol protrudes from the pouch :D

02c6_1_big.jpg

2 minutes ago, Europoor said:

Or in PPSh magazine pouche with the magazine inside the pistol, and the pistol protrudes from the pouch :D

02c6_1_big.jpg

That works too. But then with the gun sticking out, I'd be worried about jumping from a ledge or something and having my gun fall out and break.:benoway:

1 minute ago, zacher29 said:

I've never actually used a Makarov, but I have become surprisingly fond of them in different video games or media.

I actually used to own a Mak. Fun little pistol, and probably the most feasible concealed carry option I can think of. However, the fact that this is America and not Russia, and as such 9x18 is really hard to scavenge, meant that it's probably not the best choice of sidearm. Soooo I traded it for an FNP-45.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Patfast said:

I actually used to own a Mak. Fun little pistol, and probably the most feasible concealed carry option I can think of. However, the fact that this is America and not Russia, and as such 9x18 is really hard to scavenge, meant that it's probably not the best choice of sidearm. Soooo I traded it for an FNP-45.

Yea, it using 9x18 is one of the main reason I never considering buying one. I opted towards the P226 and a few others from Sig Sauer. 

On 1/17/2016 at 3:59 PM, Wоlf said:

This pistol is used in Insurgency, only with extended, and not drum mags. When you add the AP Round option, it is a great, and deadly sidearm.

On 1/18/2016 at 7:46 PM, zacher29 said:

I've never actually used a Makarov, but I have become surprisingly fond of them in different video games or media.

Insurgency ;)

• Upvote 1