Kiba_Stream

PM (Makarov Pistol)

Recommended Posts

lol the drum mag xD in all honesty is fantastic that you can do that sort of thing, becausehey if youve got an extra drum mag WHY NOT xD 

 

you could even go one step further ;)

 

double drum.jpg

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

im going to strive to be the guy with the most unconventional guns possible xD the makarov with drum mag for example... i hope that will be me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On March 19, 2016 at 10:39 AM, vicwiz007 said:

im going to strive to be the guy with the most unconventional guns possible xD the makarov with drum mag for example... i hope that will be me

SV98 with an RDS for CQB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, GeeBoMac said:

SV98 with an RDS for CQB

youve got the right idea friend. masterkey mounted on any shotgun BOOM such usefulness. its like double the ammo bruh

Edited by vicwiz007
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5. 3. 2016 at 6:52 PM, vicwiz007 said:

lol the drum mag xD in all honesty is fantastic that you can do that sort of thing, becausehey if youve got an extra drum mag WHY NOT xD 

 

you could even go one step further ;)

 

double drum.jpg

Right now we need quadra mags for makarov, dual mags are useless :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, meatman said:

It's also for adults only. ;) 

Inb4 6 yo  kids stealing their paren'ts credit cards to get the game because it's a best seller.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Europoor said:

YOUR VIDEOS ARE AWESOME! Even though I miss the technicality in some of the gun videos, they are awesome! :D

He has a channel?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Patfast said:

He has a channel?

oops, I mixed him up with Ahoy on yt, but apparently, he is another youtuber. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Europoor said:

oops, I mixed him up with Ahoy on yt, but apparently, he is another youtuber. :) 

Oh man do I love XboxAhoy. Five seconds into his vids and I'm like "brb grabbing lotion/tissues" :D

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i really like Makarov PM , Fort 12,Fort 17,MP412 Rex , MP443 grach  ,TT33 ,APS APB ,Gsh 18, OTs 33 those are only pistols that i like there are more weapons that i like even to see in the game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2016-01-16 at 9:50 PM, Kiba_Stream said:

When things gone bad ammo always is not enough;)

pm-80-patronov.jpg

You see, Ivan, when using magasine like this, if you run out of ammo and still haven't hit your target, you should probably give up on breathing; because this is enough ammunition to take out a platoon, Ivan.

 

I'm so sorry, I just couldn't resist to meme this up.

Edited by Atryx10
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

L

On 1/16/2016 at 3:36 PM, Kiba_Stream said:

Name: PM
Type: pistol
Place of origin: Russia
Produced: 1951 - current
Variants: PM; rare model with supressor;
Caliber: 9х18мм ПМ
Action: blowback
Feed system:  magazine
Customization: Grips, magazine, muzzle device (rare)

The PM was selected because of its simplicity (few moving parts), economy, ease of manufacturing. It remained in wide front-line service with Soviet military and police until and beyond the end of the USSR in 1991.

MgdDZl_VSaU.jpg

Laying down supressing fire with a makarov, 2tactical4u

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/30/2016 at 2:34 PM, Atryx10 said:

You see, Ivan, when using magasine like this, if you run out of ammo and still haven't hit your target, you should probably give up on breathing; because this is enough ammunition to take out a platoon, Ivan.

 

I'm so sorry, I just couldn't resist to meme this up.

godly

What's the rarity of the mag, other than having A GODDAMN DRUM ON A PISTOL, I expect high rarity @Kiba_Stream

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

in the movie HITMAN say the Markarov its poo and you wont hit and kill  everyone when you not going close too 1-2 meters and Headshots XDD

I dont like this Weapon but its the starter Weapon or?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now