ArmaSwiss

Escape from Tarkov Development Diary

I think this was the right call. Thank you!

Also, i'm not sure if you're saying that you've fixed the ram thing, or are planning to, though, because it's still preventing many of us from playing outside factory -_-

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

Just now, Peyvian333 said:

I think this was the right call. Thank you!

Also, i'm not sure if you're saying that you've fixed the ram thing, or are planning to, though, because it's still preventing many of us from playing outside factory -_-

They are prioritizing bug fixes including the RAM issues. :) So it will be fixed soon.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

The development is really picking up. I'm glad to be a part of this amazing community as we watch the game thrust itself into the spotlight. Continue the AMAZING work, and to all the streamers and content creators way to go on building the awareness. 

This game wouldn't be nearly as fun and exciting without the direct, and honest communication between the Developers and the Community. Way to ducking go!

• Like 3

Tarkov is, in my opinion, the best FPS game of all times! And we´re still on closed beta...

BSG is doing an amazing job, keep up the ante, guys! I'm so pumped to watch this game unfold and reveal all it´s potential!

Cheeki breeki to all the devs!

Happy to se that the devs are in the PR more and more, but wonder, if they did delay a patch for fixing game problems what will happen with the final rlease ? when will be announced ? if i rememeber well it should be released this year but again it was delayd .... realy very hard to understand, i did bought an version of the game and i realy do not know what i did bought (what content)  .... realy no information about the future of the game beside it's development

2 hours ago, ArmaSwiss said:

In other words, we have decided to raise the priority of tasks that deal with performance problems and fix old and serious bugs, [...]. we’ve fixed problems with sound effects  modified damage system for destroyed body parts, improved character movement physics, enhanced network synchronization and fixed matchmaker issues, made balancing changes in the player spawn system, loot, trading system, introduced various optimizing changes, including use of the RAM, made adjustments aimed at improving the gameplay quality and much more...

In the next few updates, look forward to blind-fire functionality, buttstock handling, snaplights and underbarrel grenade launcher. Moreover, we plan to add a new set of weapon attachments, AKM, a new trader, equipment, items, and quests. Also, the second part of the Shoreline location is now in the final stage of production, and there is a new location already in active development - Interchange with large shopping mall.

So, no wipe. And no "big September patch" but instead medium sized "updates"? 

So does this mean that essentially that the "late september patch" was split up into parts which also has this "extra stuff" in them? And are going to be added as they are "done" over the next few weeks?

Good to see they actually listened to the community.

Also, @Kleanuppguy, South American servers when? Not soonTM bs please, at least give us a date when we'll get more info.

I see nice. Much nice. Such wow.

Good job for taking the development progress into community/public post.
We've been waiting long time to hear from devteam to see where EFT stands. 

I personally like the fact all extra's are on hold and bugs/performance issues were moved up on the list of priorities. I can only play Woods for example. And thus I'd rather see performance/netcode improvements rather then a new map with 10fps.

We want to ensure that we are making a quality game free of bugs and that is balanced well. We all hope you guys can understand why we decided to go with this route mostly based on all of YOUR input. We appreciate you patience and trust within the development of eft. This games only going to get better! 

• Like 17
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6