Kleanuppguy

New Screen Shots of the AKM and Shoreline Location!

56 minutes ago, Kmieciu said:

What are the advantages of 7.62 ammo when fighting against soldiers wearing modern infantry armor, just like we do in EFT? You can read stories from Iraq and Afghanistan. Many US soldiers were hit with 7.62x39 during combat and they did not even notice, because the SAPI plates stopped it.

You do realize that currently in the game, the 5.45x39 PP, BP and BS ammo is superior against anyone wearing heavy armor?

The new AKM looks great, no doubt. The weapon itself is probably going to be obsolete though. Just like in real life.

Before spamming with posts with false facts ask yourself: why do ALL sniper rifles use 7.62 or larger calibers? Because stopping power of 5.45 or 5.56 is better?

Another example to contradict you is comparing impact of a 9 mm pistol vs. a Desert Eagle .50... Almost same difference in caliber compared to  5.45/5.56 vs. 7.62 mm

Imagine a real life fact: someone throws a small stone at you vs someone throws a full sized brick at you. Or getting hit by a small car versus getting hit by a fkin bus.Which one has more "stopping power"? Think please...

In my opinion someone skipped the physics lessons back in school...

Edited by side1394
  • Hot 2

1 hour ago, Kmieciu said:

What are the advantages of 7.62 ammo when fighting against soldiers wearing modern infantry armor, just like we do in EFT? You can read stories from Iraq and Afghanistan. Many US soldiers were hit with 7.62x39 during combat and they did not even notice, because the SAPI plates stopped it.

You do realize that currently in the game, the 5.45x39 PP, BP and BS ammo is superior against anyone wearing heavy armor?

The new AKM looks great, no doubt. The weapon itself is probably going to be obsolete though. Just like in real life.

If you get shot with 7.62, It will throw you off your feet, while you think about your life choices up until that point. It will knock the wind out of you, brake your ribs and destroy that SAPI plate, remember that poo was made by the lowest bidder. Adrenaline plays a big factor in getting shot and not feeling, its likely they were more worried about that follow up shot. Why do ODA Teams prefer the SCAR-H? Its only partly do to that fact that it looks bad ass. In Ideal situations a new plate (I have never seen a new plate), that has not been dropped or thrown or any of the harsh treatment it goes though while being worn can take 3 7.62 Rounds, This only works when combined with the SOFT body armor that a OTV provides. as the Kevlar in an OTV can stop a 9x19. I do not know about you but I worry about wearing body armor that says handle with care.

14 hours ago, Kmieciu said:

The people shooting 7.62x51 were blown away with recoil and and the steel plates were disintegrated. /s

This a video of me shooting 7.62x51mm for the first time in my life. And in a SBR as well (DSA SA58, basically a tacticool FN FAL carbine). I was bracing for a lot of recoil and a big muzzle flash - and I got none. In fact it was more pleasant to shoot than a 7.62x39 AKM.

I was not talking about the recoil. 

Edited by Devgru46

Does that mean they are finally going to Fix 7.62 ammo to do the dmg its supposed to. Currently in game, SKS is garbage, i feel like it should be doing a whole lot more dmg than it is.. Now they are introducing another 7.62, when the one in game doesnt even work...

On 10/7/2017 at 3:46 AM, Saudi said:

No such thing as "balance" in EFT .. it's about realism.

He's not asking them to make the gun balanced but to add a NATO gun chambered in 7.62x39.

Looks cool in all def tell there's a bunch of ppl with Google as there best freind. But does anyone know if there gonna fix current issues and far as the game using 14 gb of ram making it almost impossible to play just think the game needs to be more optimized and playable before they keep pushing out map expansions and more guns.

39 minutes ago, Moneyman1911 said:

Looks cool in all def tell there's a bunch of ppl with Google as there best freind. But does anyone know if there gonna fix current issues and far as the game using 14 gb of ram making it almost impossible to play just think the game needs to be more optimized and playable before they keep pushing out map expansions and more guns.

Good looking fresh new playeable area , new weapons and game improvements....   NEXT UPDATE IS COMMING!

Edited by dani_delta