moapplejax1

Night vision?

You can purchase them from Peacekeeper at just north of $2000 or you can purchase them from Skier at around 213k roubles.  Given that you have reached to correct tier with them. 

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, moapplejax1 said:

Does anyone know where one could find NVG's? Im relatively new to the game

as stated you need to purchase them from either peacekeepr or skier

On 10/8/2017 at 5:53 AM, necuja said:

as stated you need to purchase them from either peacekeepr or skier

Is there any chance we could pick up one from just looting but not from PMCs or buying ?

yeah theres a chance just not a big one. ive gone into raids with just a pistol and killed a few players with nvgs. and found a couple sets on dead pmcs ive stumbled on. but its pretty rare.

19 hours ago, Hossenburg1 said:

yeah theres a chance just not a big one. ive gone into raids with just a pistol and killed a few players with nvgs. and found a couple sets on dead pmcs ive stumbled on. but its pretty rare.

No , I meant looting from green crates or weapon crates . 

oh, my bad i miss read what you wrote. ive never found any in a crate. just off of dead people. fence will sell them but they are expensive.

I get them from PMC I kill once in a while, but people seem to not use them that often. Too expensive for most peoples blood, lol.

On 10/19/2017 at 10:55 AM, Hossenburg1 said:

oh, my bad i miss read what you wrote. ive never found any in a crate. just off of dead people. fence will sell them but they are expensive.

Hahahahahaa ! Like double the original price . Crazy right ?! 

On 10/19/2017 at 11:53 AM, Mihael said:

I get them from PMC I kill once in a while, but people seem to not use them that often. Too expensive for most peoples blood, lol.

Well not like it matters when stash wipe is coming , time to spend all my Roubles and Dollars on guns and equipments that will eventually be wiped .

In the 350+ rounds I have played since patch I have seen 1 single pair on a PMC whom managed to get away with the help of his buddies :( so if there is any kind of drop, it must be insanely low.

5 hours ago, delushin said:

So there is no world drop for these?

In prior patches there was a highly exploitable spawn in the Factory locker room, but so far there hasn't been another NVG spawn in the maps, the only real way to "loot" them is to kill geared players on night maps.