Jlausarus

Looking for new friends to play with!

*I'll try to be more PC with this lol*

Looking for some homies to play with! Drop me a message!  Just srsly, message me, somehow i don't get notifications you guys reply to this thread :/

Time zones will be tight, as I'm from asia, but I'll try to play according to your time.

See you in game!

emoeji.jpg

16 hours ago, THE_GHOST-23 said:

Someone did not read the rules....

If you see a lot of mod trasnfer "Looking for friends or clans' to this place. So you are right and wrong at the same moment !

On 10/11/2017 at 10:43 AM, THE_GHOST-23 said:

Someone did not read the rules....

As long as the user posts a link to a ts or discord server, or implies they have a server set up and will pass to others upon request it is not against clan rules.. simply saying "looking for group" and expecting people to shower you with servers is not allowed

5 minutes ago, necuja said:

As long as the user posts a link to a ts or discord server, or implies they have a server set up and will pass to others upon request it is not against clan rules.. simply saying "looking for group" and expecting people to shower you with servers is not allowed

So just to be clear what was posted above is allowed or is not allowed? In my opinion the above post is simply "looking for group" and is expecting people to shower you with severs.... 

1 minute ago, THE_GHOST-23 said:

So just to be clear what was posted above is allowed or is not allowed? In my opinion the above post is simply "looking for group" and is expecting people to shower you with severs.... 

I know user has a server but it seems he has a specific category of players hence why the pm request. 

1 minute ago, necuja said:

I know user has a server but it seems he has a specific category of players hence why the pm request. 

Would have been great if that was better explained in the post so thank your for the clarification. I can understand wanting to play with a certain niche of people, however this;

(

*I'll try to be more PC with this lol*

Looking for some homies to play with! Drop me a message!  Just srsly, message me, somehow i don't get notifications you guys reply to this thread

Time zones will be tight, as I'm from asia, but I'll try to play according to your time.

See you in game!

)

says nothing of a discord sever or wanting to play with certain niche or what that niche is.Perhaps this is a continuation of another post, that I have not seen yet. 

Look at the clan section this is posted in.

I play in UWS. And I know we have many members that play around the clock as I am sure the larger clans and discords do also. We use teamspeak as a base. But there are many options, If your looking for a certain group or time zone try one of the bigger clans like UWS,  TAW. or EFT discord. Chances are there is a player base around the time zone your after. Otherwise edit your above post to include a link to a Teamspeak or discord channel. Hopefully others looking for the same things will read this and join you. But honestly it takes time to build a group up. So decide what and who fits your situation and wants the most and go for it.

I hope you get sorted as teamplay in EFT is amazing.

All the best

rusty

edit: japan crew english speaking thread

jape

Edited by rustyneedle_uk