TarkovEscaper

Arts of Russia 2028 world (Contract Wars, Escape from Tarkov, Russia 2028)

Since I cannot edit my post, I have to post a double, I would like to say sorry for that.

I found some gameplay videos named as Russia 2028 and I would like to share with you, if you don't mind.

I knew that I heard before the Russia 2028 before. I have seen these videos before and it is have it's own facebook page. So I wonder that this project later become what we know as EFT or it is a different game, maybe a single player game? Anyhow the videos are looking great.

https://www.facebook.com/Russia2028-438697996164427/

• Upvote 4

2 часа назад, Ninjapiraatti сказал:

You might notice that concept art here and concept art in their facebook page are the same so I think we can assume that it is the same project.

Its another project in this universe which is currently frozen

You can find gameplay concepts of it ere and there

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, TarkovEscaper said:

Its another project in this universe which is currently frozen

You can find gameplay concepts of it ere and there

Sorry to read this. I hoipe that with EFT you will have enought succses to continue it. I would really like a purely single player hardcore open world FPS. 

2 часа назад, AutumnalWanderer сказал:

Sorry to read this. I hoipe that with EFT you will have enought succses to continue it. I would really like a purely single player hardcore open world FPS. 

Well, we also want some hardcore open world FPS =) 

Sure, Russia 2028 will hit the market eventually

• Upvote 3

22 hours ago, TarkovEscaper said:

Well, we also want some hardcore open world FPS =) 

Sure, Russia 2028 will hit the market eventually

I'm not sure how much you can actually say about it, But what would be the difference between Russia 2028 and EFT?

It seems like Russia 2028 would be like World of Warcraft and EFT is Warcraft III, but I'm probably wrong.

18 час назад, Recontiger94 сказал:

I'm not sure how much you can actually say about it, But what would be the difference between Russia 2028 and EFT?

It seems like Russia 2028 would be like World of Warcraft and EFT is Warcraft III, but I'm probably wrong.

Russia 2028 is bigger (in various meanings) and singleplayer. At least that is what was announced the last time (things i can say hehe) in official social group.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, TarkovEscaper said:

Russia 2028 is bigger (in various meanings) and singleplayer. At least that is what was announced the last time (things i can say hehe) in official social group.

I'm assuming thats probably ALL you can say about it so far until the distant future, and I appreciate the response!

If you can answer this(I'm assuming not), is there any multiplayer slated for it?

Looks like a more ambitious version of Metro Last Light.....  i hope it will hit the marker soon, in the meantime i will play EFT to death.

Edited by .Motorola.

On 1/23/2016 at 6:43 PM, roldas said:

Well, Russia 2028 could be integrated into EFT as a SP expansion afterwards :D

This, I agree.

• Upvote 1

10 час назад, Europoor сказал:

@TarkovEscaper Could we get a hint on when will we have the translated background story at hands? There is already one in Russian.

Its being edited at the moment. There is planty of text to translate / edit before posting and we want to make it a quality translation

• Upvote 3