TarkovEscaper

Arts of Russia 2028 world (Contract Wars, Escape from Tarkov, Russia 2028)

Ah, thanks :). Id hope you guys would enjoy it it took some deep digging but i hope it paid off. :)

If your wondering why i am on this alternative account its because the "CM" banned me fr no reason and im back to investigate why (Hes not what he seems he is, trust me - your walking on loose thread)

@Leos45 & @BrandonS101

my guess is that the lore of russia 2028 and eft is an timeline russia2028 is before escape from tarkov ( i guess ) when BEAR and USEC are still activly fighting eachother and when poo hits the fan eft comes in the borders of tarkov are sealed shut and now scattered remains of BEAR and USEC have to esape the f*ck out of tarkov dont know what terragroup has to do with it though all we know is the ilegal activity's that made sh*t hit the  fan 

This art is amazing! I love the snow pictures so much! I really hope EFT switches seasons to winter or something sometime.

The bottom text says that USEC and BEAR are working together. Seems they are in deep poo if they combined their forces :P

r2028ca2.jpg

This landscape/location concept art is, by far, the most beautiful pieces of work I've ever seen. Props to your concept artists, Battlestate. :)

My gut says this is something on terms of being the middle ground between the Metro and STALKER games, which is VERY interesting to see. Fingers crossed we hear something about it further down the track of EFT's development

Those conceptarts are so authentic to the R.2028 unicerse, it's beautiful.
I first encountered some of these pieces on Artstation about 1-2 years ago: R.2028 EFT
The plot, lure and atmosphere, like it is successfully conveyed in these conceptarts, is one of my favourite.
Can't wait to see more from the R.2028 universe and development.

Battlestate Games, you have all my support.