Recommended Posts

9 часов назад, vinis88 сказал:

After last patch i have found wallets, pistol cases, rubbers for MOE stock and many rare items but NOT a rubber for PSO... Did You saw it after last patch? 

Two times actually. I also saw a wallet on streams of one dude. It feels like they changed drop rate of the item and now it is almost impossible to find it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay guys, I was lucky enough to find this beauty doing my usual hatchet run in Factory. It was just laying in this wooden shelf at third floor of office building in Factory. I couldn't believe it, it was fully stocked, nothing missing, just load a clip and go killing... but... here's the problem. I have nothing to load up. Where can I find these weird 9x39 bullets? Nobody's selling it (but I have only Prapor at lvl 2 so... maybe later on). Anyone can help? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎12‎.‎08‎.‎2017 at 0:20 AM, houbsky said:

Okay guys, I was lucky enough to find this beauty doing my usual hatchet run in Factory. It was just laying in this wooden shelf at third floor of office building in Factory. I couldn't believe it, it was fully stocked, nothing missing, just load a clip and go killing... but... here's the problem. I have nothing to load up. Where can I find these weird 9x39 bullets? Nobody's selling it (but I have only Prapor at lvl 2 so... maybe later on). Anyone can help? 

well, youll be pissed men.

I found AS VAL on my level 8.... and then realized a cant find a single bullet in it. You cant too...... TILL youll be level 29. At that level, Prapor will sell SP-5-6 ammo.....

 

On ‎19‎.‎07‎.‎2017 at 3:54 AM, NateLB said:

Why can we not rotate the B3 mount to attach a forward grip?

+1.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎20‎.‎06‎.‎2017 at 1:43 PM, vinis88 said:

After last patch i have found wallets, pistol cases, rubbers for MOE stock and many rare items but NOT a rubber for PSO... Did You saw it after last patch? 

i found it TODAY.

but not on VSS/VAL....... i played as scav, and someone shooted down sniper from roof. He fell off, and i got his SKS hunting version, which has the rubber. dismounted, and then put on my VSS Vinto. Fits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, vinis88 said:

@Exoskeleton - rubber is for PSO :P nothing matter if PSO is on AKS, AKN or VSS/VAL :)

ye, but its the only way how to get it (or fence, but 0.0000001%)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Exoskeleton said:

ye, but its the only way how to get it (or fence, but 0.0000001%)

yup... its ridiculous for me... i like PSO on low lvl (before i can buy ELCAN), but PSO is useless in daytime if you don't have that stupid rubber :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Exoskeleton said:

well, youll be pissed men.

I found AS VAL on my level 8.... and then realized a cant find a single bullet in it. You cant too...... TILL youll be level 29. At that level, Prapor will sell SP-5-6 ammo.....

On 20.05.2017 at 5:25 PM, PadorianPlays said:

 

Well, I'm already lvl 30 and got Prapor on 3 :D you need to get Prapor to lvl 4 to buy ammo, so keep selling to him until 1.5 milion roubles spent 

2 hours ago, Exoskeleton said:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wouldn't mind tossing some of you guys SP6 ammo so you could play with it offline, can just bring nothing but the ammo and toss it to you in customs or something, put that into your secure container and voilà

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
В 22.08.2017 в 19:38, Peek-A-Boo сказал:

 

i cant see the deference between AS VAL and the VSS 

 

In principle the difference is only external , AS VAL machine, and VSS is a sniper machine based on it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
В 07.10.2017 в 14:51, Exoskeleton сказал:

Is it in plan to have lets say 40 rounds mag for Vinto ? im not playing the gun because the 20 round.

as far as I know irl  the maximum mag's size is 30 rounds, so NO, there won't be 40 rounds mags, maybe 30, but thats all

Edited by iyhan_spb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/18/2017 at 9:54 PM, NateLB said:

Why can we not rotate the B3 mount to attach a forward grip?

Its attached to the suppressor of the gun, not the receiver or even barrel.  Its not meant to handle force and you might accidentally unscrew the suppressor.

 

AS__VAL_disassembled.jpg

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good to know I guess, that picture shows a forward grip though, will we eventually see that ingame because as it stands the VSS/AS VAL has dick for attachment options.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now