dev-serge

Pre-order packages of Escape from Tarkov will be improved

30 minutes ago, Lancelot said:

But guys, when will the whipe be?

When the patch is ready, keep eye on beta testing forum for patch notes.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, necuja said:

When the patch is ready, keep eye on beta testing forum for patch notes.

where is beta testing forum?

7 hours ago, RoboticPlague said:

Seriously need to have a "rare" defibrillator or something similar that can revive a fallen teammate or some kind of revival system.

defibrillator is hooked up to power source, where to get in middle of tarkov raid? and something being rare doesn't make it magic, it still has to follow logic. i don't know of any defibrillator that can revive someone with a gaping head wound, or has already died from massive arterial blood loss. you know what they use defibrillators for? when heart stops or when person falls unconscious from shock, not to magically seal up bullet wounds and make person good to go in the middle of a firefight. battlefield is such an arcade piece of poo, i can't even begin to describe my hatred for it. lets keep tarkov hardcore and realistic please.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

If I remember correctly they mentioned hideouts will be coming with Open Beta, and with Hideouts they have mentioned a few times now the ability to upgrade stash size.. so stash size not really a problem for standard owners when this patch comes through?!!???!! please please please let this be the case I literally gave up playing because I spent more time playing Tetris in my stash after each succefull run than I did playing the bloody game! haha and I take out my m4s/aks/armor every match so I'm constantly cycling gear and have a maxed stash EVERY END OF RAID.. please let us upgrade stash sizes in game! just a little? I have to throw out cash because I have no space! lol I often take 50k or more into a raid just cos it won't fit! lol 

So should I go ahead and reset my game profile now to get the new gear.

And if i remember right, didn't the EoD edition already come with a sniper rifle to begin with. Because I remember in the alpha I always had one after resetting, though i'd lose it on my first or second raid. Does this mean i'm going to get 2 sniper rifles now? Or was the original EoD kit changed from Alpha to Beta

1 hour ago, Furry-Dragon said:

So should I go ahead and reset my game profile now to get the new gear.

And if i remember right, didn't the EoD edition already come with a sniper rifle to begin with. Because I remember in the alpha I always had one after resetting, though i'd lose it on my first or second raid. Does this mean i'm going to get 2 sniper rifles now? Or was the original EoD kit changed from Alpha to Beta

Please reread what the OP stated.. this isn't even in game yet as the new patch and wipe haven't happened. Reseting will not get you it at this time.

Every pre order until this next coming patch has been starting with the same stack of pistols and other gear, only press kits started with more stuff.

"Original" eod has changed alot over the periods of alpha and into beta so no you won't get 2

On 10/14/2017 at 10:01 PM, necuja said:

Pistol case is just that, a small case you can carry a pistol in :P never owned one specifically but yes should be around that size

It was 2x2 when I owned it several patches ago with an internal capacity of 3x3.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, necuja said:

Please reread what the OP stated.. this isn't even in game yet as the new patch and wipe haven't happened. Reseting will not get you it at this time.

Every pre order until this next coming patch has been starting with the same stack of pistols and other gear, only press kits started with more stuff.

"Original" eod has changed alot over the periods of alpha and into beta so no you won't get 2

I only really asked because when i opened the launcher when i saw the email about this update, my game and launcher patched itself, so i didn't know if it was live yet or not.

Just now, Furry-Dragon said:

I only really asked because when i opened the launcher when i saw the email about this update, my game and launcher patched itself, so i didn't know if it was live yet or not.

Aha I gotcha, sorry for misunderstanding.. no its not yet, must have been a small file integrity check fixing something

3 minutes ago, necuja said:

Aha I gotcha, sorry for misunderstanding.. no its not yet, must have been a small file integrity check fixing something

yeah, and I never noticed the changes from alpha to beta as far as the starting equipment because i tend to lose my starting gear pretty quickly, because i'm bad at the game, or more recently, just too worried to try to take it out at all. I also had my graphics card fail and it took about 3 months to get it replaced, by that time the game was already in beta. I did notice after a reset that I no longer had my sniper rifle at the start tho, but i didn't make a big deal about it, since i'd always lose it anyway.

I took the time and visualized the new stuff we'll get. This might be escpecially useful for newer players who can't really picture all the items which are listed:

packagelootupdate.png

I hope i didn't forget anything :P

Edited by xitus
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 7

On 13-10-2017 at 6:14 PM, kennykse said:

Does this mean that players who have already pre-ordered will get the upgraded package too? :D

Good question

1 minute ago, Bonaparte said:

Good question

This has been answered already, this will apply to all pre orders.

well im little concerned if the 3x10 stash update will solve a thing for me.....

this is my current STANDARD 10x20 stash.....

qd8IPti.jpg

vor 7 Minuten schrieb Exoskeleton:

alpha/beta/gamma containers :)

thats only the stuff which gets added additionally to the items we already got in the past. So only the things which are listed in this threads first post ;)

Edited by xitus

vor 1 Stunde schrieb k0zmik:

Also a minor observation, the SMG dependent on faction is a bit unbalanced with the Bear PP being almost half the price of the USEC's MP5... Just a thought

Prices will be rebalanced with the next patch (and wipe). So the MP5 and MPX will get alot cheaper and the M4's alot more expensive for example. So its not gonna be unbalanced.

vor 6 Minuten schrieb FizzOnYourJayce:

I love this, but with EOD edition I only got 100k roubles? Kind of disappointed. Anyways, I still support BattleState Games. :)

Thats only the stuff we get EXTRA. We got starter items already, but every edition got the same stuff. We're getiing these items in this thread additionally to the rest. (i believe it was like 300k or 400k roubles)

1 minute ago, xitus said:

Prices will be rebalanced with the next patch (and wipe). So the MP5 and MPX will get alot cheaper and the M4's alot more expensive for example. So its not gonna be unbalanced.

Thats only the stuff we get EXTRA. We got starter items already, but every edition got the same stuff. We're getiing these items in this thread additionally to the rest. (i believe it was like 300k or 400k roubles)

Oooh ok I get it now, thanks. :)

Edited by FizzOnYourJayce