Colonel Twerkins

Asia Servers are LAUNCHED!

Hello, Escapers!

We have heard the pleas of our Asian community and as we strive to build our network across the globe, we have officially opened the Asia Servers. This is great news for all of us, as this will help to lighten the load as we can now give our Asian brothers and sisters a home of their very own. 

Please take the time to provide any feedback in this thread, about your experience in the new servers. We are tirelessly working on ALL servers to give each and every one of you a quality experience. We thank you for your patience and understanding in all matters.

Long live Battlestate Games!

EscapeFromTarkov_Screenshot_2017_10.11_-_01_30_45_05.png

• Like 24
  • Thanks 5
  • Hot 1
  • Upvote 7

This is awesome! And I agree haha, fingers crossed this will lessen the network stress on NA and other regions.

Great job guys, props to Battlestate.

Edited by Taka94
  • Thanks 1

Congrats EFT Team, big step you've made here. Hope our asian fellas can enjoy the game fully now (:

On the same note, South American servers when?

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Killeon said:

Congrats EFT Team, big step you've made here. Hope our asian fellas can enjoy the game fully now (:

On the same note, South American servers when?

Whenever it happens, we will announce it as we did here.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Colonel Twerkins said:

Enjoy bud! ;) 

Hello, I want to ask something. After this news, I played 5 games,and my servers all are in Germany.

How do I connect to an Asian server?

Just now, ncyy3504 said:

Hello, I want to ask something. After this news, I played 5 games,and my servers all are in Germany.

How do I connect to an Asian server?

This is automatic, make sure you don't have a team leader in other region and your ip is in Asia (aka no vpn running)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, necuja said:

This is automatic, make sure you don't have a team leader in other region and your ip is in Asia (aka no vpn running)

only me
My friend went to sleep, so only me, but I still connected to Germany

• Upvote 1

great works! fantastic! welcome to asia server! but where is asia server region? Singapore or japan? other region?

4 minutes ago, bahad said:

great works! fantastic! welcome to asia server! but where is asia server region? Singapore or japan? other region?

Hong KongB|

Yes! Oh my god, yes! THANK YOU so much! This has made my day, as soon as i get home from work i can actually join you all in the battle (with each other and the bugs! :D).

Thank you @ /u/BSG_ArmaSwiss on Reddit for bringing my cracked and over-shouted voice to the powers that be. Thanks to Colonel Twerkins and thanks to BSG as a whole for recognizing the need for regional servers in growing EFT communities. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Guess i have to change my avatar now. :3