Colonel Twerkins

A Tarkov Tale of Frienship...

Hello, Escapers!

I bring to you a most heartfelt story of friendship and love. The city is cold, but sometimes, we find shelter...Grab a tissue.

• Like 9
  • Hot 1
  • Cold 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 6

i remember one time , i met with other random pmc in customs, we were both heavily armed so more special encounter imo.

anyway, then we proceeded to the railways. i had a sure plan to cross the river, but  he for some reason wanted to go between the railway and the wall, where it is pretty dangerous...

i used the hand gestures, tried some wiggle tactics, to let him know it was not a good plan, but no..

.he then used the hand gesture to go forward where he wanted to go, and like 3 seconds later when he was going in he got shot down by someone...i still think to him to this day. rest in pieces my random pmc friend.

• Hot 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, ForeverAloneDude said:

i remember one time , i met with other random pmc in customs, we were both heavily armed so more special encounter imo.

anyway, then we proceeded to the railways. i had a sure plan to cross the river, but  he for some reason wanted to go between the railway and the wall, where it is pretty dangerous...

i used the hand gestures, tried some wiggle tactics, to let him know it was not a good plan, but no..

.he then used the hand gesture to go forward where he wanted to go, and like 3 seconds later when he was going in he got shot down by someone...i still think to him to this day. rest in pieces my random pmc friend.

HAHAHAHA!

I bawled, never have I been so moved I my life... Well.. Except for the first time I watched Twilight, but that is a different story :Kappa:

But to be real, it was pretty funny, may the Cheeki forever live on in his heart :'(.

• Like 1

Thanks for the share Colonel Twerkins!

I'm glad this video was well liked by the community and I hope I can contribute more in the future!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, mcpw said:

Thanks for the share Colonel Twerkins!

I'm glad this video was well liked by the community and I hope I can contribute more in the future!

Thank you for your contribution. Didn't know your IGN, so I couldn't let you know here on the forums. :D