Sign in to follow this  
kylesesh

Anyone on Customs

Ok this was a tad strange, but when i was playing on customs just five minutes ago, i heard at least 10 to 15 loud blasts near the garages, now the only explanation i have is that a group of players in a team ( i was killed by a group shortly after) were launching a never ending supply of F1's into the air. and basically treating them like mortars, and letting them explode all over the road, near the truck with the military box in the back, now even weirder, was that i didn't hear any "clink clink" noises of said F1's being thrown, it was just a non stop "boom boom boom" all over the road, almost like someone had a friggin mortar and was raining hell down on the garages.

now i will say that i was in the direct area of fire, and could just see a huge amount of explosions all around me, i took cover behind a truck, and waited for it to stop... Then i peaked around and saw three players in a group emerging from a hole in the wall that surrounds the garage area. 

It was probably people testing something or people messing around since the patch is about to wipe.

7 minutes ago, swats73 said:

Probably people just having some fun getting rid of gear and cash before reset.

Maybe, it just sounded like all hell was raining down, at least i nailed one of the squad :P 

why would you hear the clink of the grenade if the person throwing it is far away from you? obviously someone brought a bag of grenades and is tossing it around.