Saiga should have an 8 or 10 round mag. Because of the current limitation, this gun is under used!

As far as I know, Saiga's are delivered with an 8 round mag standard?

As far as i know, 5 round mags are standard, but 8 mags are more often used, due to low round capacity of the previous one. I also know, 12 and 20 round drums are normal for the saiga. But in game they will have to be very rare. I would say a 12 round drum would be enough, provided it was very expensive or rare.

Hey guys I bought a Saiga 12 but had to sell it again at a huge loss because I could not find any magazines for it. None of the traders seem to sell Saiga magazines, I have lost many rubles trying to find the right magazine because all the traders are scammers that never let you identify an item or at least give the name of it.

Is there any way to get magazines for the saiga, barring looting?

Edit: hope I don't get banned for this, I really searched everything through(at least my sleep deprived(from playing Tarkov) brain thinks this) and wanted to make a thread but there is no button for it.

Edited by LugalZuIMen

I wouldn't worry about it. The Saiga is bugged when rapid fired right now. I sold all 5 of mine when I found this out.

On ‎15‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 0:38 PM, TarkovEscaper said:

Name: Saiga 12K
Type: Smooth barrel semi-auto carbine
Country of origin: Russia
Produced: 1997 - current
Variants: "Saiga 12K isp. 10"
Caliber: 2x70, 12х76
Action: long-stroke gas piston
Feed system: box magazine
Customization: Muzzle device, handguard, rear sight, dust cover, magazine, pistol grip, charging handle, buttstock, mounts and rails for attachments

Smooth barrel semi-auto carbine based on AK series, which have many modifications for various tasks. Pretty popular in country of origin and outside of it, where people like to manage crazy modifications.

_5.jpg

_1.jpg

_4.jpg

_9.jpg

_10.jpg

_11.jpg

_12.jpg

_3.jpg

_6.jpg

_7.jpg

_8.jpg

and no supressors? or extended magazines ? i want one like this one xD

Rocking the Saiga feels pretty good as of now. However, the sights ought to be fixed.. it can't use the Cobra sight with a dovetail mount, BUT you can use the dovetail picatinny mount with the Cobra on top.. Can't use the PSO on it either, even if the dovetail allows it.

Hopefully there will be a railed handguard for it soon, as well as 8 or higher capacity magazines. I can't wait to use it with a stubby foregrip and flashlight ;)

can someone explain me why does the saiga not have a fire select switch ?

it does fire full auto too halllooo ?

1 hour ago, Peek-A-Boo said:

can someone explain me why does the saiga not have a fire select switch ?

it does fire full auto too halllooo ?

The lack of a fire select switch in-game may be because the Saiga 12  in-game only has semi-automatic and safe. Once again, the Saiga shotgun takes many forms and has many configs, therefore I am not sure if it really is full auto capable or not.

Just now, xxomgmybrjustxx said:

Vector.

P90.

Mp7.

And some carbines like hi point 9mm 40mm 45mm.

What does this have to do with the Saiga 12?

22 hours ago, Pocketlite20 said:

The lack of a fire select switch in-game may be because the Saiga 12  in-game only has semi-automatic and safe. Once again, the Saiga shotgun takes many forms and has many configs, therefore I am not sure if it really is full auto capable or not.

they are full auto,but not in EFT,they have to change this