TarkovEscaper

Tactical tomahawk

On 01/07/2016 at 9:50 PM, ivantherussian said:

oh god no, i hate your pic, SURVARIUM FLASHBACK

I love only the pic but not the game so much cheaters :/

On 1/7/2016 at 5:45 PM, Patfast said:

I'm not sure if this counts as a Dev account or as a fresh spawn, but it would seem as though you're correct

hH7ItDI.jpg

Either way, mea culpa.

Mi culpa alec.. not mea culpa.. thats portugese and stuff ;)

On 03/07/2016 at 2:58 PM, vicwiz007 said:

Great can't wait to steal it off one of you lolololol

This means war.

No its BUY IT you become special items and MONEY!!!!!! BUT you must PLAY all RAIDS before you can go to the Safe Container, BUT a Special for ONLINE THE EOD's OMG 

OF course you wil DIE its imposible to survive all Raids, i mean the Developer have Play 70 min in Stream and have 2 runs too Survive and Escape and have DIE so think you , you can make it ? You have never Play the game so of course this gays are better than you and Failing on PVE bots :D 

I mean this was bots or not?

So all this...... You wil lose when you die onece.... So when you come so close to the enemy to kill them like  this you should shoot him in the Head its better. 

And this Weapon make a slot Down so dropet too have more room.

Thats was i think about that O.o

24 minutes ago, Minotaurus said:

No its BUY IT you become special items and MONEY!!!!!! BUT you must PLAY all RAIDS before you can go to the Safe Container, BUT a Special for ONLINE THE EOD's OMG 

You have never Play the game so of course this gays are better than you and Failing on PVE bots :D 

I mean this was bots or not?

So all this...... You wil lose when you die onece.... So when you come so close to the enemy to kill them like  this you should shoot him in the Head its better. 

And this Weapon make a slot Down so dropet too have more room.

Thats was i think about that O.o

Want to correct some information here:

You must complete all raids to be able to play Free Roam mode (Free Roam not available during alpha, no real word on Beta but expected for Release)

Safe container is accessible IF AND WHEN:

1 - Dead / Freshly Revived

2 - Completed Raid Mission successfully.

As for Bot's, they were not present during the Live Streams (April 2nd or May 18th), but they were featured in their Factory gameplay video(s) along with some Dev players.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Drakkaar said:

Want to correct some information here:

You must complete all raids to be able to play Free Roam mode (Free Roam not available during alpha, no real word on Beta but expected for Release)

Safe container is accessible IF AND WHEN:

1 - Dead / Freshly Revived

2 - Completed Raid Mission successfully.

As for Bot's, they were not present during the Live Streams (April 2nd or May 18th), but they were featured in their Factory gameplay video(s) along with some Dev players.

So will the stashes be accessible on first start up? So you can put away the tomahawk ... lol.

5 minutes ago, TheOtherSlug said:

So will the stashes be accessible on first start up? So you can put away the tomahawk ... lol.

I don't know for certain as I haven't played the game.

My guess is this: Yes, simply because they should make your pre-order items spawn "In" the stash, ammo and gear all in the stash. 

This way when you first create a character, you can take what you need and then start the first Raid.  This just makes sense to me but their design could be different.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Minotaurus said:

Can i use a Mask when i Create the Character????? God damit i want play now :DD 

You can find masks in-game, you might start with one in your 'starter gear' but you might not. You'll have to hunt for one in raids once you get in :D 

Edited by Kwahamot
  • Upvote 1

On 01/07/2016 at 7:05 PM, Drakkaar said:

**Drool**

Hope to get one off someone so I can take it out with me, might keep it in my Secured Container.. Hm..

Yea definitely going to be on my "to loot list" :begreat:

On 01/07/2016 at 7:03 PM, TarkovEscaper said:

Yes, this is the tactical tomahawk which you get from Limited edition pre-order pack

Gerber Downrange Tomahawk

3.jpg

2.jpg

Will you be able to pry doors open with it (breech) if you don't have a key? I assume so because the latest gameplay footage of the factory raid i saw many options for interacting with doors, but obviously it'll be the loud option but quicker than lock picking. Also will there be lock picking? And maybe "three time use" lock picks?

1 hour ago, Minotaurus said:

you can Buy it from me withe real Money BRO xD when you want have one i giv it too you no Problem 

Sure, you can sell them for real money, but I'd like to remind you that you will get banned ;) 

You're not allowed to sell in-game items for real money. (If someone can find the quote to help me, cause for the life of me cannot find it).

who can i read that thats not forbiden. Ban for a Eod. I think not so. And a Market for Real Money its good for the game :D 

1 minute ago, Minotaurus said:

who can i read that thats not forbiden. Ban for a Eod. I think not so. And a Market for Real Money its good for the game :D 

It's not really good for the game. World of Warcraft has the same ban, although people still do it, if they catch you do it you will be banned. I will try and find the quote but I am pretty sure that I read it somewhere. Just cause you are an EOD member doesn't mean when you break the rules you will not get banned. You will. 

1 hour ago, Minotaurus said:

but you say it b<y <ou self you dont know ob its forbiden or not

At the moment they have not got an official answer so what I have said previously may be wrong. I apologise. 

Hello

Hmmm, at the current state it might be a bad idea, we will think about this topic and provide an official answer

On 7/4/2016 at 11:34 AM, Kwahamot said:

This means war.

Just so you know, if I ever find one I will keep it forever. Ill start a tomahawk collection and eventually own them all so I can monopolize them and charge the big bucks baby

8 minutes ago, vicwiz007 said:

Just so you know, if I ever find one I will keep it forever. Ill start a tomahawk collection and eventually own them all so I can monopolize them and charge the big bucks baby

Looks like we're not only at war but have a competitive market.

8 hours ago, Kwahamot said:

Looks like we're not only at war but have a competitive market.

No it won't be a market, it will be my monopoly muahahha