TarkovEscaper

Tactical tomahawk

On 5/7/2016 at 11:29 AM, Minotaurus said:

you can Buy it from me withe real Money BRO xD when you want have one i giv it too you no Problem 

Yes and get banned lol plus, ur Edge Of Darkness edition ll be given to the buyer... for free ahah :D

1 minute ago, Jafar said:

Yes and get banned lol plus, ur Edge Of Darkness edition ll be given to the buyer... for free ahah :D

Not entirely true, I thought that it was banned as well but I asked TarkovEscaper and he said:

Me:

Hello, 

I was just wondering, someone asked earlier on the forums and need to know if I was right or not;

Is selling in-game items for real life money forbidden? Are you able to get banned for doing it? 

TarkovEscaper:

Hello

Hmmm, at the current state it might be a bad idea, we will think about this topic and provide an official answer

I do hope that they decide that any kind of in-real money transactions from third party sources (Person to person), is banned and not allowed. They are not doing micro transactions themselves therefore, what is the point of having third party transactions. We'll have to wait for the OFFICIAL response though.

• Upvote 1

This just means that it is officially perhaps not allowed. And it yourself do not know yet. What I really care. I'm going to do it anyway. I'm a illegaler Item Dealer yeahhhh

And he have nothing say about Banned so dont let wrong information out

Edited by Minotaurus

1 hour ago, Minotaurus said:

This just means that it is officially perhaps not allowed. And it yourself do not know yet. What I really care. I'm going to do it anyway. I'm a illegaler Item Dealer yeahhhh

And he have nothing say about Banned so dont let wrong information out

Well if i can buy things for real money.. i got a new job lol

34 minutes ago, Minotaurus said:

hahah xD yeahh let make money with games xD 

I honestly hope this game doesn't turn out that way, however, if it was made really easy to do I so would loot the poo out of places in free roam for real money. 

Just now, Drakkaar said:

I honestly hope this game doesn't turn out that way, however, if it was made really easy to do I so would loot the poo out of places in free roam for real money. 

Speaking of looting poo, Tacticool RPK is pretty much Confurmed, rite?

18 minutes ago, Wilddog73 said:

Speaking of looting poo, Tacticool RPK is pretty much Confurmed, rite?

Not 100% sure what you mean by tacticool RPK, sorry. I'm 99% sure you can mod an AK variant to be RPK like yes.

Just now, Drakkaar said:

Not 100% sure what you mean by tacticool RPK, sorry. I'm 99% sure you can mod an AK variant to be RPK like yes.

I mean this. x)

preorder_standart.jpg

Just now, Wilddog73 said:

I mean this. x)

preorder_standart.jpg

RPK with a bipod? 

I do believe they plan to have working bi-pods by Release :)

1 minute ago, Drakkaar said:

RPK with a bipod? 

I do believe they plan to have working bi-pods by Release :)

Good. x)

I made another thread about it, but can parts from an AK be transplanted onto an RPK?

4 minutes ago, Wilddog73 said:

Good. x)

I made another thread about it, but can parts from an AK be transplanted onto an RPK?

I'm pretty sure the AK model base can be modded into an RPK (or spawn with the necessary parts to just spawn as its own)

42 minutes ago, Jafar said:

I would like to know something (that may have been asked before or not?) : is the tomahawk moddable ?

not 100% sure that melee weapons will be moddable at all.  MAYBE skins? Possibly?

35 minutes ago, Drakkaar said:

not 100% sure that melee weapons will be moddable at all.  MAYBE skins? Possibly?

It would be insane !! That would make tomahawk even more preious :)

Modding melee weapons?

I need to put an extended mag, foregrip, silencer and scope in my knife for long-range tacticool throat slitting with extra accuracy and without giving my position away xD

5 hours ago, MBOmnis said:

Modding melee weapons?

I need to put an extended mag, foregrip, silencer and scope in my knife for long-range tacticool throat slitting with extra accuracy and without giving my position away xD

Don't forget the Bipod! x)

a9MxAnK_700b_v1.jpg

Edited by Wilddog73
  • Upvote 3

On July 2, 2016 at 9:21 AM, Enchalada said:

The tomahawk should have the original owners name permanently engraved on it, for bragging rights you know. 

@TarkovEscaper please make this happen at some point, that would be a really sentimental feature to some people, to, after a long time, to be able to retrieve your tomahawk again.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Avexum said:

@TarkovEscaper please make this happen at some point, that would be a really sentimental feature to some people, to, after a long time, to be able to retrieve your tomahawk again.

Oh man, imagine loosing it early and then like 30+ hours into the grind you suddenly find yourself reunited with that long lost Tomahawk, name scratched or burnt into the handle.

Da feelz r reel