d4rk

Not even in Beta

read whats on the title. the games barely surpass able as a beta and should still be in Alpha because of the amount of bugs and problems in the game. Plus its not really realistic in terms of bullet damage, i wouldn't see anyone being able to survive being shot in the chest 2 times up close from a pistol with only cloth on them yet it takes like  5-6 on the game itself.

• Sad 3

Despite what you have said, the game is in fact in Beta. I find that is quite obvious by the big "Beta" banner when you start the game, which you can also see in my signature.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

ive seen a lot games pre-alpha with less problems than this one, it evens lags for me on a 1080, what a joke. Probably the most hyped for game ive ever played and chances are when it comes out fully, its gonna disappoint.

My game runs fine and I'm probably on lesser specs than you. If you think the game is a joke and you don't feel like helping test the game in a constructive manner, you don't need to be here. No ones forcing your hand. You're literally just being antagonistic with no critical feed back outside of "it should be in alpha!!!"

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, d4rk said:

it evens lags for me on a 1080

gotta agree with you mate...terrible fps drops on my 1080 as well. only level that works with 100 fps + is the best map this game has - factory.

imo this whole going to beta phase was a complete flop. we still have desync, and same known issues and nothing substantially new. same weapons, same levels.

and then they talk they want to release this project in the end of 2018, that seems unlikely and getting ppl hopes up for no good reason. from alpha to beta this thing was rushed. cant see no real reason for this, only maybe to let the impatient ppl who bought the game, so they could get in the action, sry, testing.

10 minutes ago, Franco-s said:

My game runs fine and I'm probably on lesser specs than you. If you think the game is a joke and you don't feel like helping test the game in a constructive manner, you don't need to be here. No ones forcing your hand. You're literally just being antagonistic with no critical feed back outside of "it should be in alpha!!!"

what about the fact that the dev team don't even know one of the most important parts of making a software project, planning. they wanted to sell pre-order packages when they only just started to develop the game way before pre-alpha because they most likely didn't have enough money initially to actually have a finished project which is bad practice. the amount of errors that actually come up in the console is insane (one or two every minute). But i'll give the game a chance hopefully once they solve all these issues, because honestly i really don't want this game to fail.

22 hours ago, Woodsen_Moosen said:

Despite what you have said, the game is in fact in Beta. I find that is quite obvious by the big "Beta" banner when you start the game, which you can also see in my signature.

Labels are not reality. Just like calling myself a woolly mammoth, doesn't actually make me one.

just played 2 rounds. first one as a scav - spawned in and got killed instantly - super fun.

then went into customs, saw a hatchling, unloaded my shotgun onto him, and bam - killed by mighty desync that HAS BEEN HERE SINCE DAY ONE.

alpha, beta, call it what you want, the fact is this game is broken with what it seems like an unfixable desync problem. im giving this game a rest now, maybe check back when the rest of the shoreline gets here.

a good tip for you all, do not make this your main game like i have...you will get burned out. to me, this is absolutely super boring atm, and i think it is time to get onto my single player games that i have been hording and not yet have played.

peace and love to you fellars. see you in the near future.

• Hot 1
  • Upvote 1

Honestly I was very hyped about this game but every single match i get into lags so badly.  For example if I open anything to loot be it body or crate it takes a full minute to pull up the menu and the worst is I will run to extraction and it takes a full minute to even register I am in the zone and by then I am gunned down by someone who isn't even there.