RSCV

Epsilon container (spoilers)

So this is the container you get at the end of punisher 6 for those of you who don't know. It says 3x3 which is obviously a bug. Would it be possible to add two slots to this making it 10 squares total? Does anyone else think it's weird that this is the reward? I'd ideally want to be able to fit the t bag for strength training, a grizzly and a easily acessible doc bag without making it possible to fit guns. I don't think guns should be allowed in gamma's regardless.  

https://gyazo.com/f268e79eb5421859ac44b17a8a4934a3

Is it really that big of a deal to put guns in Gamma containers though ? If I'm able to max out Peacekeeper's rank I'd definitely get the Beta container just so I could have extra slot for guns during raid .

I don't think the point of adding this container was really to give players more space, I would bet that it was to mix up the secure containers so that you can use them for different things. This 2x4 layout was probably chosen specifically NOT to match the 3x3 on Gamma containers so that you can use them for different purposes.

About the whole guns in secure containers I only think you should not be able to drop a gun straight from your paper doll into the container and that's only to avoid the unequipped gun exploit, otherwise have at it stash everything in there.