Sign in to follow this  
DanExert

The only game in the world

That will have you on the same quest all day and you still won’t have been able to do it.

This pocket watch best be worth it 

Haha no doubt! I just finished it, naked spawned and sneaked the whole way, got a knife kill and exploited the scav spawn locations Solid Snake style. Now I can sleep 

Done 20+ geared raids, and ~10 naked raids, just for this watch... Stash is now officially empty again, still no bloody watch. :bewhatev:

38 PMC raids, ~20 Scav raids, 4hrs of playtime since last patch...

Im still lvl 7, all traders lvl 1...

I dont understand how its "too easy" for some.

do understand that this is a "hardcore" shooter but DAYUM!!! It seems impossible to accomplish anything on your own here.

Gonna break down and join a clan soon. :uninja:

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, rocketjockeyr6 said:

Done 20+ geared raids, and ~10 naked raids, just for this watch... Stash is now officially empty again, still no bloody watch. :bewhatev:

do understand that this is a "hardcore" shooter but DAYUM!!! It seems impossible to accomplish anything on your own here.

are you sure you're actually on the right location? The pocket watch can be grabbed by everyone in the raid, unlike later quest items where only 1 spawns per raid

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Feb said:

are you sure you're actually on the right location? The pocket watch can be grabbed by everyone in the raid, unlike later quest items where only 1 spawns per raid

Yup... grabbed it many times, just keep getting killed while either unlocking/opening the door, or while extracting.

Didnt know it sticks around though. That is very helpful, and I thank you. A new tactic is brewing. :uninja::begood:

22 hours ago, rocketjockeyr6 said:

The clan I run with is: http://www.uwsgaming.com/ 

We Have alot of people play EFT all day. If you do join put InvalidMemes in the referal area!