Colonel Twerkins

New Pistols: SR1M Gyrza & APS

Diesel simply cannot admit his wrong so he burries himself deeper and deeper. And that's ok. That's why we have internet.

4 hours ago, MaejorRaskoln said:

Hats off to you sir! AK-107 high five.

hmm well what would be Nato's equal for the 107? i'd assume the xm8 which is one gun i dream of being in this game. 

another good gun would be the 556 swat . Also plus one for the VSSK Vychlop to match that i think the FN SCAR-H TPR would be a nice fit 

Edited by ghostZ06

6 hours ago, Dieseel said:

Nice, but sadly, pistols is mostly useless in this game.

nope, i kill decked out players all the time with just pistols

now all we need is a release date im guessing soon™.....

nah im joking but cant wait to see these sweeties in  game.

15 minutes ago, ghostZ06 said:

hmm well what would be Nato's equal for the 107? i'd assume the xm8 which is one gun i dream of being in this game. 

another good gun would be the 556 swat . Also plus one for the VSSK Vychlop to match that i think the FN SCAR-H TPR would be a nice fit 

Vychlop is a beast never seen a big calibre subsonic? 12.7x55mm Sts-130. Watched a Russian documentary about it, the Spetsnaz soldier says it was designed to engage heavily armoured targets he also says if a marksman comes after you with one it's 99.9% lethal the round has limb destroying penetration the interview asked him what would happen if you got hit in the torso with one? He laughed his reply was you would be dead by the time you realised. I don't know what kind of body armor could stop this round?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MaejorRaskoln said:

Vychlop is a beast never seen a big calibre subsonic? 12.7x55mm Sts-130. Watched a Russian documentary about it, the Spetsnaz soldier says it was designed to engage heavily armoured targets he also says if a marksman comes after you with one it's 99.9% lethal the round has limb destroying penetration the interview asked him what would happen if you got hit in the torso with one? He laughed his reply was you would be dead by the time you realised. I don't know what kind of body armor could stop this round?

for that gun, i bet  heavy body armor  could stop a sub sonic round of that size. probably not many, besides.....isnt the M82 confirmed for this game? 

Uhh, can't wait to try them out and mod them and see if they can beat the suppressed TT, Gyrza might have really good chance in it depending on how many slots it fits.

4 hours ago, Timo-chi said:

Uhh, can't wait to try them out and mod them and see if they can beat the suppressed TT, Gyrza might have really good chance in it depending on how many slots it fits.

SR1M will it fires special 9x21mm armor piercing round and SP10 special armor piercing round

• Like 1

SR1M will it fires special 9x21mm armor piercing round and SP10 special armor piercing round

I'm curious what rounds will be featured for the SR1M in-game. I'd like to think the SP-10 will be the standard round but then again looking at other rounds I'm not sure, I think it may go like this:

SP-10 - AP bullet with Steel Core

SP-11 - FMJ bullet with lead core - Likely gonna be standard I think

SP-12 - low ricocheting, expanding bullet

SP-13 - tracer bullet based on SP-10

2 hours ago, DrakeVanders said:

I'm curious what rounds will be featured for the SR1M in-game. I'd like to think the SP-10 will be the standard round but then again looking at other rounds I'm not sure, I think it may go like this:

SP-10 - AP bullet with Steel Core

SP-11 - FMJ bullet with lead core - Likely gonna be standard I think

SP-12 - low ricocheting, expanding bullet

SP-13 - tracer bullet based on SP-10

Most likely all 4 of them i reckon

On 09/11/2017 at 1:00 AM, Dazoo said:

Looks really nice. I love pistol runs. Cant wait to try the new toys ;) keep 'em coming :)

I’m with you.  Factory pistol runs are a lot of fun - and better risk / reward than going in fully geared.

19 hours ago, RandomNumber said:

I’m with you.  Factory pistol runs are a lot of fun - and better risk / reward than going in fully geared.

You're both right. A man with a silenced TT and pst Gzh round can easily take down a full kited PMC if he knows were to hit 

On 08/11/2017 at 2:14 PM, Colonel Twerkins said:

One of mine as well, obviously xD I am looking forward to As Val Mod.3 also. But my most anticipated rifle, is the Noveske Diplomat.

Ahh yes the Noveske, 

That video looks like it was filmed before they added weapon customization (because the aimpoint has no spacer mount),

So respect for you for being able to complete the weapon task, I never managed to LOL. I always remember that a suppressed Noveske was really quite OP in skilled hands.

But yeah, I would love to see a Noveske in EFT, along with those Desert Tech guns that you mentioned.

It would be great to see the CQB MK18 full auto EBR and of course the sniper single shot EBR...

But it would be really awesome to be able to make an AS VAL mod.3, I heard Nikita say that the Mod.3 probably won't be a gun, but a modification kit...

3 hours ago, alex8xela said:

Ahh yes the Noveske, 

That video looks like it was filmed before they added weapon customization (because the aimpoint has no spacer mount),

So respect for you for being able to complete the weapon task, I never managed to LOL. I always remember that a suppressed Noveske was really quite OP in skilled hands.

But yeah, I would love to see a Noveske in EFT, along with those Desert Tech guns that you mentioned.

It would be great to see the CQB MK18 full auto EBR and of course the sniper single shot EBR...

But it would be really awesome to be able to make an AS VAL mod.3, I heard Nikita say that the Mod.3 probably won't be a gun, but a modification kit...

Can you link me to the article where he says it will be a mod kit? Don't get me wrong I just want to see it.

• Like 1

Can you link me to the article where he says it will be a mod kit? Don't get me wrong I just want to see it.

" Q: What about exclusives such as VAL mod.3 and TKPD?

A: VAL mod. 3 is essentially just a bodykit: handguard, shortened barrel, modified stock and grip. Nothing prevents players from customizing VAL to get mod. 3 eventually. Same thing with TKPD. Some traders might sell already already assembled options. "

:cannedmilk::cannedmilk::cannedmilk:B|

• Like 1