The_Berg

How do you contend with poeple who have better gear than you?

23 minutes ago, PotatoWarriah said:

or now blind fire even before prefire :)

blindfire it's useless. u wont hit a single thing with that. dont use it. go prefire aiming to the head

Just now, gear69 said:

blindfire it's useless. u wont hit a single thing with that. dont use it. go prefire aiming to the head

It is not useless. If one guy sprays while crouched the second one who go prefiring behind him has much better chance :)

5 hours ago, DonDamage said:

You are everything wrong with this game

nah, if you are out of everything and have no money do what you can.
if you are afraid of playing factory and dying from main exit. go do custom runs for the factory key. save yourself. 
i just played an hour tonight and made an easy 500k from putting loot in my gamma. and about 3 scav kills.

Would u fight in a fight u cant win? Thats the best tip in this game, dont start a fight u cant finish or you are not sure you can finish.

Also yeah u can be smart and kill a better geared player, for example a guy with fort is slow, shoot his legs, use grenades, etc

4 hours ago, CaptiveHat said:

nah, if you are out of everything and have no money do what you can.
if you are afraid of playing factory and dying from main exit. go do custom runs for the factory key. save yourself. 
i just played an hour tonight and made an easy 500k from putting loot in my gamma. and about 3 scav kills.

Whats the point of gaining all that money and loot if youre never going to bring it out?

I wouldnt mind this in open world since you know...youre eventually gonna get geared and youre gonna get caught, the issue with it right now is youre taking up the spots of would-be geared players since its a raid system and the max number of players on each map is very small so how it is for me as a PVP player who always comes out geared and looking for fights i end up going against hatchet runners while id prefer to be going up against a 5 man fully geared squad, there needs to be some sort of system that locks off hatchet running to only factory or youre not allowed to bring your gamma if youre only bringing a hatchet or something like that because at the end of the day lets put all gameplay and whatnot aside, it doesnt even make sense in the lore that PMCs are coming into an area where they know there are hostiles with just a knife lmao

But eh at the end of the day were in beta you guys are either bad at the game and are too scared to bring your gear out or you just value gear a little too much, as a friendly advice start bringing at least guns out to get used to gunfights because hatchet running isnt gonna be an option forever