jbdub1771

Help with prapor task

So i just did the task for parpor where you go on customs and get the black thing in the office and i left so i go to factory and plant the black box then extract and i go to the one in stairs with the factory key and when i get done it still says exit the factory location I did not come this far for this game to do this to me.

Capture.PNG

7 минут назад, jbdub1771 сказал:

So i just did the task for parpor where you go on customs and get the black thing in the office and i left so i go to factory and plant the black box then extract and i go to the one in stairs with the factory key and when i get done it still says exit the factory location I did not come this far for this game to do this to me.

Capture.PNG

Reboot the game and start a new session, then just survive and exit the location!

I have got the same problem: Did the Quest, exited factory but did not finish the "exit and survive" subtask.

As people mentioned i restartet the game and did a factory raid again. Survived, exited like a normal raid - but subtask still open.

No solutions to this?!

vor 14 Stunden schrieb ScottishSandman:

I had this too when I first did the quest, go in kill 2-3 scavs then extract, that worked for me.

Did that - killed about 8 Scavs and two PMCs. But still not completed. I also tried several different exits till now. But no one works for me :-/

Well... Maybe it will happen suddenly on another day

Edited by DAVID2704

Good luck to you. I'd say if possible try go back to Customs Office, do the full quest again but make sure no run-through. Best wishes.

I´ve got a working solution for now: You will need to do the factory raid at DAYTIME. If you choose the night-raid option the last subtask will not complete!!!