Sign in to follow this  
Lesinski29

Wipe

Hey guys. Im leaving for the Untied States Air Force Bootcamp in about 9 days. Im just wondering if there will be a wipe happening from 11/11/2017-1/21/2018.. I just want to know if I should give my gear away or keep it for when I get back. 

27 minutes ago, Lesinski29 said:

Hey guys. Im leaving for the Untied States Air Force Bootcamp in about 9 days. Im just wondering if there will be a wipe happening from 11/11/2017-1/21/2018.. I just want to know if I should give my gear away or keep it for when I get back. 

If there will be a wipe Ill do a 1,000,000 Ruble give away on the forums.

well, the beta is scheduled for December, so the chances of having a wipe is too great.

OBT will not hit till 2018. the last patch was 1 month behind schedule.

They dont have 2nd part of shorline out yet, and there should be karma system, hideout, and upgrading stash in OBT.

my opinion we wont see it this year. My quess is late January 2018.

2 hours ago, Exoskeleton said:

OBT will not hit till 2018. the last patch was 1 month behind schedule.

They dont have 2nd part of shorline out yet, and there should be karma system, hideout, and upgrading stash in OBT.

my opinion we wont see it this year. My quess is late January 2018.

i must say you are very optimistic :D 

16 hours ago, Lesinski29 said:

well if you are looking to donate 3 salewa and some rubles. it would be greatly appreciated. i have  2 friends who have the standard edition and i can only donate to them so much lol