Natalino

AKM, AKMS, VPO-209, VPO-136 rifles plus AKMNS, AKMNSLP variants, and modding parts

i love the fact that they make so many different AK types. it shows how varied this beautiful rifle is.

but i really would like to see more shotguns like SPAS-12 or the Benelli M4 Super 90

Edited by BBounce187

Woot yay show us some more pictures of guns in the game instead of fixing issues like desync and other various bugs yay!

I'd love to see the RPK, RPKS, RPK-74, AK-74S, AK-74M and other guns like that too.

Why do we have the SVD flash suppressor but not the SVD?

Slightly unrelated, but is the Glock not happening anytime soon? I remember seeing it mentioned a few patchnotes ago.

Could any dev shed some light on the release date of the vector shown off in a video back in 2016? Been waiting for that bad boy for many moons now

29 minutes ago, Sushi said:

I'd love to see the RPK, RPKS, RPK-74, AK-74S, AK-74M and other guns like that too.

Why do we have the SVD flash suppressor but not the SVD?

Slightly unrelated, but is the Glock not happening anytime soon? I remember seeing it mentioned a few patchnotes ago.

all those are already confirmed to be coming. They have the RPK and PKM in a few trailer an pictures in side the EFT building. 

• Like 1

hype all i realy want is the more modern akms that i can fit a PSO scope on  i love the pso cant use any other 4x scope realy  im liking where this game is going so far keep up the great work 

20 hours ago, GoTDTruth said:

Why can't I mount a PSO on my AKM? Do I have to wait for an AKMNS, AKMNSLP, AK103? 

There are no sidemount plates on the current AKM. But like these pictures show, it seems to be coming as a modification. Either a mod or 2 seperate recievers.

17 hours ago, P3n1o said:

Check the muzzle on AKMS, It was often mounted on PKM or SWD 7,62x51R. It's quite incorrect because AKMS used "spoon muzzle".

http://russtock.com/product?id=212

You're not quite right. This is a flashhider offered for AKs with 14x1 threads. So it's an optional part, like a DTK-1 is. It's just mounted for illustration.

It does indeed look a bit like the Flashhider from the old PK (Not PKM, which has a new brake), but the threading is completely different. PK/PKM has 18mm threads, AK/AKM has 14mm.

Original SVD did not come with a detachable flashhider at all. It's a monolithic design, so the frontsight post and flashider is one part.

• Upvote 1

17 часов назад, P3n1o сказал:

Check the muzzle on AKMS, It was often mounted on PKM or SWD 7,62x51R. It's quite incorrect because AKMS used "spoon muzzle".

This type of flash hiders were used on AKMSL (project "Lavr") which were used by Soviet Special Forces. This flash hider was basically created not to give away the position of the soldier during night time shooting and not to blind the night vision scope with the muzzle flash.

akml0.jpg

AFAIK - it was only test variant and not that wide-spread.

1 hour ago, FGulli said:

You're not quite right. This is a flashhider offered for AKs with 14x1 threads. So it's an optional part, like a DTK-1 is. It's just mounted for illustration.

It does indeed look a bit like the Flashhider from the old PK (Not PKM, which has a new brake), but the threading is completely different. PK/PKM has 18mm threads, AK/AKM has 14mm.

Original SVD did not come with a detachable flashhider at all. It's a monolithic design, so the frontsight post and flashider is one part.

1 hour ago, yanot said:

This type of flash hiders were used on AKMSL (project "Lavr") which were used by Soviet Special Forces. This flash hider was basically created not to give away the position of the soldier during night time shooting and not to blind the night vision scope with the muzzle flash.

Yes, you all have right, but mostly common was "spoon muzzle device". I have both SWD (chineese version - NDM-86) and AKMS (wz. KBKAKMS - Polish version) in my house, and PKM replica. Quite close :D

22 hours ago, FGulli said:

I had no idea the SVD's muzzle device was non-removable. Good to know!

Wait, I don't think I understood you corectly. So is that weird muzzle brake just made on SVD's MB chasis, but modified to fit 7.62x39 AK's, or is it same thing as on SVD, but fitted on AK's muzzle ? But then again, you can't just put 7.62x54 MB on 7.62x39 gun, right ? I'm really confused right now.

Edited by RupSon

12 hours ago, RupSon said:

Wait, I don't think I understood you corectly. So is that weird muzzle brake just made on SVD's MB chasis, but modified to fit 7.62x39 AK's, or is it same thing as on SVD, but fitted on AK's muzzle ? But then again, you can't just put 7.62x54 MB on 7.62x39 gun, right ? I'm really confused right now.

The SVD has a non-removable muzzle device, so you cannot simply remove it and install it upon an AK.

The "AKMSL" project had a flash suppressor that looked very similar to the SVD's flash suppressor, but it is not interchangeable. It's just a similar muzzle device designed for a different job.