Sign in to follow this  
CaptiveHat

Stop comparing this game to PUBG

So many people are so butthurt that they dont understand that "Closed Beta" means bugs and glitches that will eventually be worked out. and nearly every time i see someone complain there is another person trying to compare this game to PUBG.. they are not the same. stop asking for more pubg type of game play and game functions. if you don't like being apart of a testing community/game. then you shouldn't of bought it when it clearly says "Alpha/Beta"

On 11/12/2017 at 10:49 AM, CaptiveHat said:

So many people are so butthurt that they dont understand that "Closed Beta" means bugs and glitches that will eventually be worked out. and nearly every time i see someone complain there is another person trying to compare this game to PUBG.. they are not the same. stop asking for more pubg type of game play and game functions. if you don't like being apart of a testing community/game. then you shouldn't of bought it when it clearly says "Alpha/Beta"

PUBG is of different Genre and I don't even like the Game

• Like 1

The problem is that because "early access" is so widespread people forget that it means that you are actually part of the testing process. When they buy an early access game they want a finished product but that naturally won't happen. Just ignore them.

On a side note PUBG is a "battle royale" style game and other than being a shooter has nothing in common with this game.

Edited by Corbullo