Natalino

The Art of Warfare [TAW] - International Clan Recruiting

843 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Undecieved07 said:

Always the same , groups of 5 trying to sync matchmaking with groups of 2....

TAW is great ... soon servers will not be enough for all of us.

LOL

18 hours ago, Undecieved07 said:

Wait, what?  No man, I want to play. 

On 3/20/2017 at 1:25 AM, Undecieved07 said:

Always the same , groups of 5 trying to sync matchmaking with groups of 2....

May be :-)

I've started a application.. To join TAW I'll give a open and honest review, when I have Finnished for others to see. Hoping for good things.

3 hours ago, Notourius said:

I've started a application.. To join TAW I'll give a open and honest review, when I have Finnished for others to see. Hoping for good things.

Hey man,

Looking forward to seeing you with us. I still do not see your application or your account yet but we always have people keeping an eye out so it should be seen fast as soon as you apply. You can also message me here if you need any help or assistance and I will be very glad to help you.

As for TAW, like I always say, no community is for everyone but TAW is for many. And hopefully, you will fit right in and enjoy your time with us. See you around.

8 minutes ago, Natalino said:

Hey man,

Looking forward to seeing you with us. I still do not see your application or your account yet but we always have people keeping an eye out so it should be seen fast as soon as you apply. You can also message me here if you need any help or assistance and I will be very glad to help you.

As for TAW, like I always say, no community is for everyone but TAW is for many. And hopefully, you will fit right in and enjoy your time with us. See you around.

I've completed the TAW website application and I've been accepted , im still reading though all the information to make sure i apply everywhere in the correct order. im very excited

20 minutes ago, Notourius said:

I've completed the TAW website application and I've been accepted , im still reading though all the information to make sure i apply everywhere in the correct order. im very excited

Perfect. I will do your Boot-camp/introduction myself since I am feeling like it. :) 

I am sending you the TeamSpeak details on PM here.

1 hour ago, snakevenom369 said:

welcome to taw @Notourius glad to have you on board sir

thank you very much. also @Natalino thanks alot for all the help it is very much appreciated. im excited to get playing as part of the community. 

1 minute ago, Notourius said:

thank you very much. also @Natalino thanks alot for all the help it is very much appreciated. im excited to get playing as part of the community. 

My pleasure bud. Have a great time in Tarkov with TAW. :) 

@Notourius hi man , I am part of TAW as well , Prepare yourself to meet some awesome players.

1/ We have this guy that no one likes to play with , coz gets mad at you for killing the scavs he spots ... He calls them "His scavs".

2/ we also have this guy that breaches doors no matter whats behind them , 3 fuly kitted guys are nothing for him ...

We have a guy that loves the F1 grenades and always asks in an excited voice   "Can I nade him please?"  after the guy is mong gone , killed by guy n°1 ...

I will let you discover all the talents we have and count on you to transfer you knowledge to all of us , because we are as strong as our weakest. 

I'm willing to join and signed up on your website looking forward to working with ya!

4 hours ago, lionheart113 said:

I'm willing to join and signed up on your website looking forward to working with ya!

WE have approved your application, lets soon meet up in the teamspeak

12 hours ago, lionheart113 said:

Welcome to TAW and have a great time. :)

Make sure to check on emails, steam, etc for contact from one of our staff to help you set up and all.

On 22. 03. 2017. at 0:29 PM, Undecieved07 said:

@Notourius hi man , I am part of TAW as well , Prepare yourself to meet some awesome players.

Spoiler

1/ We have this guy that no one likes to play with , coz gets mad at you for killing the scavs he spots ... He calls them "His scavs".

2/ we also have this guy that breaches doors no matter whats behind them , 3 fuly kitted guys are nothing for him ...

We have a guy that loves the F1 grenades and always asks in an excited voice   "Can I nade him please?"  after the guy is mong gone , killed by guy n°1 ...

I will let you discover all the talents we have and count on you to transfer you knowledge to all of us , because we are as strong as our weakest. 

And you've forgot the most important guy, guitar guy! :begreat:
Raid preparations with dramatic music while matching. ^_^

3 minutes ago, Necto said:

And you've forgot the most important guy, guitar guy! :begreat:
Raid preparations with dramatic music while matching. ^_^

Hahahaha you ruined the suprise!!!! Don't tell him everything!!!

Since we are ruining surprises, tell him about wrong game guy. That always is in the lobby of another map yelling at us to get ready!

9 minutes ago, Undecieved07 said:

Hahahaha you ruined the suprise!!!! Don't tell him everything!!!

Since we are ruining surprises, tell him about wrong game guy. That always is in the lobby of another map yelling at us to get ready!

Laughing hard 

Guitar guy,i know that person very well

What are they saying here @sYs?

Do not let them talk behind your back.

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, Natalino said:

What are they saying here @sYs?

Do not let them talk behind your back.

bigjb21-oct-16-2012-god-i-wish-that-were

Can't wait for optional and mandatory events. >.< + Nda lift woohOoo

Edited by sYs

Posted (edited)

They should make a difficulty level for experienced TAW members ...

I killed everyone that had a gun and helped a hatchet guy evolve through the viking stage ( whoever you are , Salute! and still managed to get out with this gear!  The AK74N was a good catch (thank you grenade spamming BEAR ) ...58d50f3ab403d_2017-03-2412-20_76.9-3.7-28.6_0.0-0_70_00.7(1).thumb.png.54ff1dae8b3d3a936abe92917ef91477.png

Edited by Undecieved07
Derp

very nice to see that your also assisting random players while making good runs like those undecieved07 very nice indeed

On 3/24/2017 at 0:55 PM, sYs said:

bigjb21-oct-16-2012-god-i-wish-that-were

Can't wait for optional and mandatory events. >.< + Nda lift woohOoo

LOL

@omenrash

I did not see you much on here. Time to summon you! Busy shooting people in Tarkov?