Natalino

The Art of Warfare [TAW] - International Clan Recruiting

775 posts in this topic

On 4/6/2017 at 3:20 AM, snakevenom369 said:

Our very own ShiroTenshi is now live on twitch.tv/tawtv doing some scav mode gameplay with a 4 man squad.

I missed that LOL

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like to welcome all new recruits. Last event was a blast. Glad to see everyone learned the maps call outs. Skill level in TAW is very good  right now. 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Undecieved07 said:

I would like to welcome all new recruits. Last event was a blast. Glad to see everyone learned the maps call outs. Skill level in TAW is very good  right now. 

 

 

I agree on that 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

definitely agree with it we have some great people here and I believe that we are just becoming a more cohesive group as time goes on.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/28/2016 at 2:36 PM, Natalino said:

 

 

Hi my name is anttares im from spain and i would love to join you guys , there is room for one more? X3

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, anttares314 said:

Hi my name is anttares im from spain and i would love to join you guys , there is room for one more? X3

To join TAW

sign up in our Website taw.net

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Agnisekhar said:

To join TAW

sign up in our Website taw.net

 

btw what is the team speak? or where do i get it?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, anttares314 said:

btw what is the team speak? or where do i get it?

As soon as you sign up,We contact you and provide you all the details.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

                            glgIN1e.jpg

                                                             HAPPY BENGALI NEW YEAR 

 

Pahela Baishakh (Bengali: পহেলা বৈশাখ) or Bengali New Year (Bengali: বাংলা নববর্ষ, Bangla Nôbobôrsho), also called Pohela Boishakh,is the traditional new year day of the Bengali people. It is celebrated on 14 April as a national holiday in Bangladesh, and on 14 or 15 April in the Indian states of West Bengal and Tripura and elsewhere by people of Bengali heritage, irrespective of their religious faith.

The festival date is set according to the lunisolar Bengali calendar as the first day of its first month Baishakh.It therefore almost always falls on or about 14 April every year on the Gregorian calendar.The same day is observed elsewhere as the traditional solar new year and a harvest festival by Hindus and Sikhs, and is known by other names such as Vaisakhi in central and north India, Vishu in Kerala and Puthandu in Tamil Nadu.

The festival is celebrated with processions, fairs and family time. The traditional greeting for Bengali New Year is শুভ নববর্ষ "Shubho Nabobarsho" which is literally "Happy New Year".In 2016, the UNESCO declared this festivity organized by the Dhaka University as a cultural heritage of humanity.

 

Edited by Agnisekhar
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/12/2017 at 0:02 PM, snakevenom369 said:

definitely agree with it we have some great people here and I believe that we are just becoming a more cohesive group as time goes on.

I joined two weeks ago and been having a blast! 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, ShiroTenshi said:

Happy Easter everyone! 

Happy easter to u too

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd love to join the clan! It will be awesome to be part of something like this and game with other players once I get my hand on a key! :D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Pirat3k1ng said:

I'd love to join the clan! It will be awesome to be part of something like this and game with other players once I get my hand on a key! :D

 

You are warmly welcome to join us

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's a good bit of us in TAW :)

Better to run with us and live, than go against a TAW Squad and probably die horribly.
 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People who are signing up, Please check your email, We will contact you as soon as possible.

Add Your Steam Profile link for better Communication, While signing up.

Edited by Agnisekhar
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just purchased my Edge of Darkness Limited Edition.

Gonna play a few games, and when I'm comfortable, I'll be applying here.

 

Can't wait to meet you all.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Chernobog24601 said:

Just purchased my Edge of Darkness Limited Edition.

Gonna play a few games, and when I'm comfortable, I'll be applying here.

 

Can't wait to meet you all.

 

Comrade welcome to TAW Family 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oceanic and South Asian Players, If you are looking for groups and clans to join, You are at the Right Place

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now