Natalino

The Art of Warfare [TAW] - International Clan Recruiting

With the TAW guys on customs after we killed everyone :)

2017-11-04[12-32]_240.3,_3.3,_100.2_0.0,_0.9,_0.0,_-0.5_(0).png

That neck tho

2017-11-04[18-14]_-20.9,_2.6,_67.2_-0.1,_-0.8,_-0.1,_0.6_(0).png

Edited by MrRolandos
  • Like 3

I spawn into factory with a scav vest, Vepr 136 and 5 10-rnd mags. I immediately hear about 10 shots, so I wait for about 5 minutes and then wonder about.This is what I come upon:

vrVzw9T.png

MWIj4oF.png

12WH00u.png

The luckiest scav run ever:

qxY8SZE.png

Edited by banshee56
added spawn info

Are you from Asia or Oceanic Region trying to find people to play with, then you are at the right post.

Join TAW now and be part of the Growing Asian and Oceanic Family 

And if you are from Europe and interested. Not a problem either, you're more then welcome to become one of us. Message me on the forums or go to our website taw.net :)

3 hours ago, Skemba said:

Man, I'm so jelly. :ph34r:

Understandable. Todays goal, metabolism level 51 :)

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, bestntexas007 said:

Still waiting to hear back from you guys:/

Sorry for the Wait, We will contact you soon.If it has been more than 24 hrs, Check your Registered Email and see if there has been any contact from TAW or not,If not you will be contacted very soon.

Hi guys, I used to play Arma2 on your server years ago and was looking for a group to play EFT with (and arma3 if you still play it). Saw your name and was quite happy to see you still around, always heard good things just never had the time to join up back then. I only got EFT (EOD edition) a few days ago and it's tough for a solo newbie so I'd love to learn the ropes with you guys. I still remember doing an APC convoy with some of you in Arma2 and we got obliterated but it was a lot of fun, stuck in the mind. Please let me know what I need to do, I'm on Discord, have TS and Steam, so shout me. I'm 41, from UK and like co-op play. Itching to get into EFT in a decent squad. Bored of hatchet runs round factory and getting one tapped by the vets, lol.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Nomadic76 said:

Hi guys, I used to play Arma2 on your server years ago and was looking for a group to play EFT with (and arma3 if you still play it). Saw your name and was quite happy to see you still around, always heard good things just never had the time to join up back then. I only got EFT (EOD edition) a few days ago and it's tough for a solo newbie so I'd love to learn the ropes with you guys. I still remember doing an APC convoy with some of you in Arma2 and we got obliterated but it was a lot of fun, stuck in the mind. Please let me know what I need to do, I'm on Discord, have TS and Steam, so shout me. I'm 41, from UK and like co-op play. Itching to get into EFT in a decent squad. Bored of hatchet runs round factory and getting one tapped by the vets, lol.

From the OP : https://taw.net/themes/taw/user/application.aspx Just fill it out and we'll get in touch with you :) 

Just TAW being TAW... helping out that player Scav who thought he was a goner...extracted fully geared :)

2017-11-10[22-11]_392.4,_2.3,_7.4_0.2,_-0.1,_0.0,_1.0_(0).png

2017-11-10[22-11]_392.6,_2.3,_8.5_0.2,_-0.4,_0.1,_0.9_(0).png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 11/8/2017 at 7:58 PM, Agnisekhar said:

Sorry for the Wait, We will contact you soon.If it has been more than 24 hrs, Check your Registered Email and see if there has been any contact from TAW or not,If not you will be contacted very soon.

Thank you sir! still nothing yet but im still optimistic!