Natalino

The Art of Warfare [TAW] - International Clan Recruiting

On 11/13/2017 at 2:03 PM, Sikareus said:

Applied! Looking forward to trying the game in a different light. I've been playing for over a year, and I enjoy the high-risk, high-reward feeling of flying solo, but having a competent squad (that's the right fit) would be a blast.

Cheers!

Welcome aboard :)

Oceanic players who have signed up for TAW and waiting for there Bootcamp to be done, Please check your emails, all the details are provided there.

I could do a giveaway or something... to help our fellow TAW members 
And i'm not hording ;) for the curios ones

2017-11-18[20-26]_(0).png

Edited by Shibby
  • Like 1

Welcome to all the new members. Great to have you all here! It's growing so fast atm.

Time flies when you are having fun, and TaW is definitely fun and a great verity of people available!

So if you haven't signed up already, don't hesitate and join TaW today and become part of this amazing adventure!

If you have any questions, you can always ask them here or send me or any of the other guys a message!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Are you from Asia or Oceanic Region trying to find people to play with, then you are at the right post.

Join TAW now and be part of the Growing Asian and Oceanic Family.

16 hours ago, Shibby said:

I could do a giveaway or something... to help our fellow TAW members 
And i'm not hording ;) for the curios ones

2017-11-18[20-26]_(0).png

I need a DVL-10. What do you want?

I applied. I never thought id apply to TAW from the reputation, but it seems like there is always people on, and ive been looking for a new squad. Looking forward to hopefully getting in. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Robgamez said:

I applied. I never thought id apply to TAW from the reputation, but it seems like there is always people on, and ive been looking for a new squad. Looking forward to hopefully getting in. 

Hi welcome to TAW hope you enjoy your stay here look forward to seeing you in TS and ingame.

Destructor 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Robgamez said:

Welcome and we hope you enjoy ur stay

Hi, i just want to tell the guys who think about joining TAW that it is totaly worth it. Im in TAW over 1 year now and swiched to EFT about 2 month ago. 

The amount of nice and helpful people is amaizing! Guys help each other out with quests/questitems, gear, money and advices.

It´s an overall a positve vibe in the TS. If you have concerns, come and get yourself a impression.

greetings, TAW_Mokkastube

• Like 2

This guy put up hell of a fight against a 5 man group on woods. Took out two of us, and the hunt for him was pure adrenaline. Props to him, but he still got killed from 350 meters (Street rocks -> Extraction wall). :beawesome:

2017-11-20[22-27]_241.6,_-10.6,_330.2_0.4,_0.4,_-0.2,_0.8_(0).png

• Like 1

Welcome to all the new members! We are growing fast, almost 340 members!

Don't forget that you are not only joining TaW for EFT but we also have tons of other games that we support and have people to play with. Don't hesitate and become part of the TaW family today! Shoot me a message for more information or just sign up at https://taw.net/themes/taw/user/application.aspx

Also I'm grateful for the opportunity I got within TaW to fill in different roles. If you always wanted to involved with a community, then TaW is the place for you. Since there is different roles you can get/do which gives you something to do except from playing the games!

Heres a nice screenshot from today ; 

2017-11-17[17-21]_18.1,_3.5,_38.8_0.1,_0.2,_0.0,_1.0_(0).png

Edited by MrRolandos

13 hours ago, kingofcrash said:

Found something interesting as well

5a1608444c061_2017-11-2300-24(0).thumb.png.da0c204edd5960a0e50e52d247dac0dc.png

WOW cool key bar

How much can u sell that for?

vor 1 Minute schrieb Agnisekhar:

WOW cool key bar

How much can u sell that for?

No idea, why would you sell it? it uses one space and you can put in 16 key

This was hilarious...total chaos :beawesome: Hatcheted a 3 man group with pistols...one actually had an Alpha rig...dunno why...

2017-11-23[19-40]_-202.3,_32.0,_-148.4_-0.2,_-0.8,_0.2,_-0.6_(0).png

2017-11-23[19-40]_-205.6,_31.0,_-147.6_-0.1,_-0.7,_0.1,_-0.7_(0).png

2017-11-23[19-40]_-221.7,_27.8,_-155.2_0.0,_-0.9,_0.3,_0.1_(0).png

2017-11-23[19-46]_(0).png