TarkovEscaper

DVL-10 M1 / M2

Wow, the IRL pictures are insane. The 3D render is so spot on. I want one of these baby's in my stash to play with offline and hoard lmao. (Yes I know offline won't be in the full release)

So I bought this things now that its available. I am impressed. From the train cars at the bridge on customs, I cleared the area at the small store with 1 shot. From the back door of the gas station i sniped a guy off the roof of the warehouse. Only problem is for 230k, i'm not taking this into online raids, i don't want to loose that. so all the fun i will have with it will never count.

Edited by Elite-MOA

On 8/7/2017 at 9:19 AM, SantaMaria said:

Hey Guys, i cant find the ammunition of this guns at the trader. Can anybody help me?

It's sold at Peacekeeper (iirc, correct me if I'm wrong) at a higher level and really, really fast. Pretty much first couple of seconds after restock. Sometimes you might get lucky with someone selling it to Fence.

Terrible gun. Absolutely impossible to use. There is no good range for this gun, only 1 scope that can be used and it has too high optics. Other scopes cant be used cause they are too far from eye, tho there is space to place them closer. And in description it is said that this is a silent gun, but on practice it is not..

Am 13.8.2017 um 01:21 schrieb Gvardosrus:

Terrible gun. Absolutely impossible to use. There is no good range for this gun, only 1 scope that can be used and it has too high optics. Other scopes cant be used cause they are too far from eye, tho there is space to place them closer. And in description it is said that this is a silent gun, but on practice it is not..

The current model in-game is not the suppressed variant. I'm not having an issue putting a 4x scope on it, and it usually kills in one shot unless hitting body armor.

I don't really like the bullet drop ATM. Adjusting the sights for a 200m headshot on a 5th milldot is a bit too much of a drop.

В 26.08.2017 в 05:05, Gramstaal сказал:

The current model in-game is not the suppressed variant. I'm not having an issue putting a 4x scope on it, and it usually kills in one shot unless hitting body armor.

Yep, the 4x scope is placeable, but nearly imposible to use cause it fits too far from the eye and the scoping window is too small and half of it is dark.

В 26.08.2017 в 20:53, Skemba сказал:

I don't really like the bullet drop ATM. Adjusting the sights for a 200m headshot on a 5th milldot is a bit too much of a drop.

It is not a bullet drop. The bullet in this game goes right from the barrel, but the scopes and even the iron sights are not calibrated properly. That makes a thing that the higher the scope stands from the barrel the lower is needed to aim.