zeroyalviper

is fort this OP?

is fort armor that good or is there something wrong with netcode? 

because this is just frustrating me.

Edited by zeroyalviper
  • Upvote 1

The last patch with the new damage distribution and the desync issue have just kill the game balance. Now the difference between a full geared player and a beginner is too high ....

vor 33 Minuten schrieb zeroyalviper:

you need the right ammo, without armorpiercing rounds the fortarmor will eat a lot, and with a lot i mean up to a complete mag, thats not broken^^

try to hit the head (kiver) / legs and you are fine

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

34 minutes ago, zeroyalviper said:

because this is just frustrating me.

It's not op at all 4 or 5 hits can kill a fort guy. Killed 2 with AS Val you might of missed him too?

there are atleast 8 hits from him yelling getting hit and some more where u see the blood splater with BP 7.62.39 ?

a few of those where headshots seeing as you can only see his head and upper torso( so legshots wont work)

on another note, does it tell you how many times you hit him ( like a 0 dmg shot on the fort) in the after death screen?

Edited by zeroyalviper

38 minutes ago, Handball said:

aim to head, so simple

38 minutes ago, PIK said:

try to hit the head (kiver) / legs and you are fine

He is hitting his head, we can heard it ... and they are 2 on him ....

More and more people are complaining about this, so it's a new and real issue ...

Edited by Ang3vil

Shotguns right now are broken while u use red ammunition (you need about 6 hits into kiver to killl a guy (all dmg is taken by armor), with slug ammo u need 1-2 shots :)

And more ...

https://i.imgur.com/Fxx76W4.mp4

1 minute ago, Hikaryu said:

Shotguns right now are broken while u use red ammunition (you need about 6 hits into kiver to killl a guy (all dmg is taken by armor), with slug ammo u need 1-2 shots :)

I don't use a shotgun anymore ^^ (note, this is not my vid)

um, try level 4 ammo. (M4= M995, 74N= BS)

Its shredding like no tomorrow.

Edited by Exoskeleton

23 minutes ago, Exoskeleton said:

um, try level 4 ammo. (M4= M995, 74N= BS)

Its shredding like no tomorrow.

only if you go full auto. Somehow single shots to the head don't do the job. Again - hit registration issues probably. 

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Ang3vil:

He is hitting his head

yeah with shotgun...... you need around 2 hits with pellets only to destroy the kiver, after that maybe another one and then you starting with the real damage.... choose the right gun and the right ammo so simple

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Ang3vil:

More and more people are complaining about this, so it's a new and real issue ...

if there is d-sync on the map its a complete different topic. then you can shot people 200x times in the head

the issue is not new, since the game is buyable there was d-sync, sometimes more sometimes less. atm its much more, because lots of new people started playing last 4 weeks because some bigger streamer shown the game plus patchhype. so until bsg gets a lot more servers online, or stops to sell the game, we will have to handle with these problems, not new and not "broken ballistics" at all

8 minutes ago, PIK said:

if there is d-sync on the map its a complete different topic. then you can shot people 200x times in the head

the issue is not new, since the game is buyable there was d-sync, sometimes more sometimes less. atm its much more, because lots of new people started playing last 4 weeks because some bigger streamer shown the game plus patchhype ...

Really hard to say if it's desync, ammo nerf or damage distribution. But this issue was introduced with the new patch for sure !

We are not equal with desync. Some people instakill you with a hatchet even if they have more bullet in their body than blood cells !

Big streamers seems to be less annoyed by this issue, So devs won't "instant change" this issue like they do with KOTTON and the requirement of a mission when he complained about it (punisher pt 6). It proves that complaining on the forums is useless, we are not treated equally, we probably have to talk with KOTTON ...

• Upvote 1

1. Aim for the Head / Legs
2. Check for desync at the start of the match or if you think that something is wrong. ( moving stuff in your invetory).
3. Use the right ammo (BS, M995, 9x39 SP-6)
4. Enjoy all the Forts you get from players 

Armor is Ok i guess. I can still get blasted by the right gun / ammo or get crippled for the rest of the Match by blacked out legs.
I feel like people complain about fort alot until they got fort themselves.

Edited by DnZ1
  • Thanks 1

Yes Fort is op.

Yes pls facepalm. But if you test fort yourself, you will understand.

Edited by Loudstorm
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Ang3vil said:

We are not equal with desync.

This!

I can't count the amount of times I've killed people because they're experiencing desync while I'm not.

Killing someone who is 5-20 seconds behind you isn't fair or satisfying.

Edited by Kitousha

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Loudstorm:

Yes Fort is op.

Yes pls facepalm. But if you test fort yourself, you will understand.

I tested it. So the 3 Players i killed gave me their armor as a present today? Because as you say it is op and unkillable... :D
It isn't

Edited by DnZ1
  • Sad 1

10 минут назад, DnZ1 сказал:

I tested it. So the 3 Players i killed gave me their armor as a present today? Because as you say it is op and unkillable... :D
It isn't

I say it's OP, I did not say it is unkillable.

As second, fort loses only 15 durability when being hit with DVL-10. Definitely OP.

vor 49 Minuten schrieb Loudstorm:

I say it's OP, I did not say it is unkillable.

As second, fort loses only 15 durability when being hit with DVL-10. Definitely OP.

So just because a DVL-10 is a big Sniper it should penetrate everything?

The DVL-10 shoots Standart .308 win, which is the civilian 7,62x51mm Nato .

Basically we shooting a high grade military weapon with sport/hunting rounds.

Wait for AP rounds that will penetrate:)

Edited by DnZ1

@DnZ1, why should I wait? There was question, there is answer. You can test any other ammo/gun configs, results will be same or worse.

• Sad 1