Colonel Twerkins

Shoreline RECON! Pt2

1 hour ago, CaptiveHat said:

will there be a wipe when this is added?

Why would there be...? Seems a bit stupid since we had a wipe 2 weeks ago. 

This needs to be a good alternative to customs. Customs has just too much importance on both quests and loot spawn...

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Narackan said:

I really hope there's a lot of loot there!

This..

im hope a new rifle nato rifle gets dropped to balance out all the Russian arms that have come out. We need a 308 Ar-10 or a Hk417 to counter the akm 

vor 14 Minuten schrieb ghostZ06:

This..

im hope a new rifle nato rifle gets dropped to balance out all the Russian arms that have come out. We need a 308 Ar-10 or a Hk417 to counter the akm 

So I'm all for new Nato weapons.

But in my opinion nothing in the game right now gets near the power of the M4(firerate, armor pen, precision).

28 minutes ago, Headiii said:

So I'm all for new Nato weapons.

But in my opinion nothing in the game right now gets near the power of the M4(firerate, armor pen, precision).

Ar-15, 417, G3, SR-25,m14, Scar-h, M110 Semi-Automatic Sniper System? plenty 

But we need a counter 

Edited by ghostZ06

Gerade eben schrieb ghostZ06:

Yeah I know. I think you missunderstood me. I'm all for new NATO Weapon for Tarkov. And I'm a big fan of the G3 or most likely any HK weapon system.

But I think the M4 is the best weapon in EFT right now even with the introduction of fully automatic 7.62x39 systems

• Like 1

I can’t wait for the horrible frames and terrible dsync! If shoreline wasn’t bad enough, now I have 2xs the lag.

• Hot 1
  • Sad 1

40 minutes ago, ghostZ06 said:

But we need a counter 

What do u mean we need a counter? I dont understand that. A counter is any weapon and well placed shots. You dont need the best weapon in the game to kill someone. If you think your out gunned in a fire fight get cover, fall back and get a better position. But if they got got the drop on you in the middle of nowhere it wouldnt matter what weapon they had. 

5 minutes ago, tylerkirner said:

What do u mean we need a counter? I dont understand that. A counter is any weapon and well placed shots. You dont need the best weapon in the game to kill someone. If you think your out gunned in a fire fight get cover, fall back and get a better position. But if they got got the drop on you in the middle of nowhere it wouldnt matter what weapon they had. 

i think you miss understood me. The more guns the better(im from Texas) there is no such thing as to much fire power and variety 

46 minutes ago, Headiii said:

Yeah I know. I think you missunderstood me. I'm all for new NATO Weapon for Tarkov. And I'm a big fan of the G3 or most likely any HK weapon system.

But I think the M4 is the best weapon in EFT right now even with the introduction of fully automatic 7.62x39 systems

absolutely agree with the hk weapons. however id like to see more unique ones.  

• Like 1

Gooddddddddd 

Gooddddddddd 

Gooddddddddd 

17 hours ago, Colonel Twerkins said:

Attention, Mercs!

Final photos of Shoreline have been received. This was some nice work! Have a look at these and update your files for mission prep. We will let you know when it's time to roll out. Until then, be safe out there.

Translations:

Portuguese translation of the news here. Thanks to Emissary @dimittri4gc

eft_shoreline_p2_15.jpgeft_shoreline_p2_16.jpgeft_shoreline_p2_17.jpgeft_shoreline_p2_18.jpgeft_shoreline_p2_19.jpgeft_shoreline_p2_20.jpgeft_shoreline_p2_21.jpgeft_shoreline_p2_22.jpgeft_shoreline_p2_23.jpgeft_shoreline_p2_24.jpgeft_shoreline_p2_25.jpgeft_shoreline_p2_26.jpgeft_shoreline_p2_27.jpg

Goodddddddd

• Sad 1

19 hours ago, Colonel Twerkins said:

Attention, Mercs!

Final photos of Shoreline have been received. This was some nice work! Have a look at these and update your files for mission prep. We will let you know when it's time to roll out. Until then, be safe out there.

eft_shoreline_p2_15.jpgeft_shoreline_p2_16.jpgeft_shoreline_p2_17.jpgeft_shoreline_p2_18.jpgeft_shoreline_p2_19.jpgeft_shoreline_p2_20.jpgeft_shoreline_p2_21.jpgeft_shoreline_p2_22.jpgeft_shoreline_p2_23.jpgeft_shoreline_p2_24.jpgeft_shoreline_p2_25.jpgeft_shoreline_p2_26.jpgeft_shoreline_p2_27.jpg

Awesome job BSG!

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Yes! BSG can't wait to performance decreases < 5FPS this maps :begreat: (Vega 56)

People will stop with it Hype Train! :bemaybe:

Edited by AssApple

7 minutes ago, AssApple said:

Yes! BSG can't wait to performance decreases < 5FPS this maps :begreat:

People will stop with it Hype Train! :bemaybe:

Ahahahahahahaha. Very funny. Don't play it then no one is forcing you?

• Upvote 1

On 13/11/2017 at 5:56 PM, Colonel Twerkins said:

eft_shoreline_p2_16.jpg

Hahaha! Nice job! Love the GTA poster with the BSG members! xD