Colonel Twerkins

Shoreline RECON! Pt2

4 hours ago, Colonel Twerkins said:

If you only knew, what you don't know. ;) 

God damn Twerkins... 

Edited by Pink_

5 hours ago, LethalsLoaded said:

But what if I know what you don't know?

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

But my know, is not your know. So, if you knew the know, that you don't know, that I know...

x4yqX.gif

7 minutes ago, Colonel Twerkins said:

But my know, is not your know. So, if you knew the know, that you don't know, that I know...

1lmu0P6.gif

All I know is that you know that I know that you won... this time.

@Ronson_6354 dude it has a lot, you have to check EVERY container, I have found GM counters (3 of them on 1 map) inside wooden crates on the shoreline, Its actually the one map if you check every thing you go by you will have a full stash in less than 5 min.

@se7en0311 I know there is a few things but what I mean is trying to loot things without being shot either looting the spawn houses or by snipers watching the crates. I just hope that the buildings have good loot-able items (File cabinets, crates, locked room ect)

Shoreline for me goes like this.

*Run from the spawn zone.

*Loot the middle two houses, kill the bots (If I want weapons)

*Go to bus depo and kill and loot

*Choose an exit and kill and loot.

Customs

*loot spawn customs shed and gate buildings (Kill or team up with players)

*decide to go left (Loot campsite crate) or right (Loot construction yard & kill bots)

*clear apartments loot until full

*clear fuel station or bypass (depending on capacity / health)

*kill or avoid bots at the checkpoint

*check a few more loot spots in the yards

*Leave

My personal opinion is I find customs to have more involved with it than shoreline. This is why I'm hoping the map being expanded will have MORE potential than customs but I will have to wait and see :begood:

4 hours ago, Ronson_6354 said:

@se7en0311 I know there is a few things but what I mean is trying to loot things without being shot either looting the spawn houses or by snipers watching the crates. I just hope that the buildings have good loot-able items (File cabinets, crates, locked room ect)

My personal opinion is I find customs to have more involved with it than shoreline. This is why I'm hoping the map being expanded will have MORE potential than customs but I will have to wait and see :begood:

I do tend to agree with this; the loot is few and far between on Shoreline and it largely leads to players camping the hill watching the pier or the exits.

• Thanks 1

On 11/15/2017 at 2:12 PM, Colonel Twerkins said:

If you only knew, what you don't know. ;) 

Was expecting the network patch today, especially after that comment :P

Welp here's to hoping for next week.

I got what you are saying. Maps right now seem to be (Due to not be open world feature yet) only a certain couple of points of friction. Only 2-3 ways you can really go to get anywhere. But I think the open world aspect,  or opening up different extractions on even shoreline/customs would be a bigger feel to the maps not just a few vantage points and ambush areas.