bryceone1

Upgrade to higher pre-order teir question

I purchased the standard edition recently and have been wanting to upgrade to the edge of darkness edition soon. I've read that for the pre-order to work and for you to receive your items and larger stash, etc. You need to reset your account though the web sight which clears your whole inventory and all your progress. I'm not to worried about the things in my inventory but my levels and skills being reset would suck! Is there any way I can keep the progress that I've made when I upgrade?

Hey, When you upgrade you would reset everything. You would be a new player. Stats would also be wiped. 

vor 7 Minuten schrieb bryceone1:

Is there any way I can keep the progress that I've made when I upgrade?

No

Hey, When you upgrade you would reset everything. You would be a new player. Stats would also be wiped. 

Also check here... 

Just in case you get this issue. 

2 minutes ago, MimS said:

Thank you for the confirmation!

1 minute ago, MimS said:

Also check here... 

Just in case you get this issue. 

Thank you!

11 minutes ago, bryceone1 said:

I purchased the standard edition recently and have been wanting to upgrade to the edge of darkness edition soon. I've read that for the pre-order to work and for you to receive your items and larger stash, etc. You need to reset your account though the web sight which clears your whole inventory and all your progress. I'm not to worried about the things in my inventory but my levels and skills being reset would suck! Is there any way I can keep the progress that I've made when I upgrade?

No. Just do it man! You won't regret it! You will get a fort armor and kiver and mpx 5000 USD 500k rubles etc

Just now, MaejorRaskoln said:

No. Just do it man! You won't regret it! You will get a fort armor and kiver and mpx 5000 USD 500k rubles etc

Plus you can use the fort and kiver for the first skier mission! :) That's what I did. EOD is the best edition IMO. Get so many goodies! 

2 minutes ago, MaejorRaskoln said:

1 minute ago, MimS said:

Plus you can use the fort and kiver for the first skier mission! :) That's what I did. EOD is the best edition IMO. Get so many goodies! 

I'm doing the upgrade on the black Friday sale, will the EOD version still be for sale?