Sign in to follow this  
OneEyed_Cat

Future games of BSG

I understand there will be another survival. On my side I'd love to have the same hardcore experience in a more classic military context. Intensity of the war isn't well reproduced in any game and I believe BSG could raise the bar very high in the genera by staying truthfull to realism and hardcore.

Imagine the same approach and the same graphics and sound quality with heavy military fights, it would be awesome!

I believe there will be game "Russia 2028" or something like that, which WILL be a survival in maybe not post-apocalyptic world, but post-war world. I am not exactly sure about that though...

EfT is not survival per se, it's more a "battle simulator" or "skirmish simulator" with survival elements. It's more centered around battle itself, than survival part (not to be confused with "surviving" raids :D )

has not yet been revealed, but I believe it is Russia 2028. 

I wanted to see some company make a good MMORPG, currently it is difficult to find a good MMORPG :/

I remember Nikit Buyanov did a presentation of Russia 2028 during last Gamescom. It looks a lot to EFT but with more in-depth RP aspects. 

I do believe a project based on the military context would have a greater impact. BSG have great assets to produce the reference game in FPS meanwhile a survival won't gather the largest audience.

Edited by OneEyed_Cat