Sign in to follow this  
CaptiveHat

Damn.

Well ive spent the better part of 4 hours looting with scavs and hatchet runs. made quite a bit of money. then figured id take out my MPX. 
unloaded 30+ rounds into the back of a BEAR. realizing it didnt do anything. i flanked around and just dropped dead. no one around me.
i can only assume, during the dsync he was able to turn and shoot me. then once the server caught up we both probably died.. this stuff seems to happen in long waves. which is really discouraging and is the main reason i only do hatchet runs while solo. or scav to just build up a huge stash.
i dont see it as fun when this issue has been pretty prominent since just before beta launching. maybe a fix will come soon with the release of the rest of shoreline.

Hello, what a story!

First point that can help: pay attention to the desync. Next time, type fps 1 in your game console so you can see if you are in desync (look at 'packet in' value).

Second point that can help, did he had any armor under his tactical? A Paca armor can easely eat 30 rounds, especially weak rounds.

Next time, aim for the head ;)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DjiRo said:

Hello, what a story!

First point that can help: pay attention to the desync. Next time, type fps 1 in your game console so you can see if you are in desync (look at 'packet in' value).

Second point that can help, did he had any armor under his tactical? A Paca armor can easely eat 30 rounds, especially weak rounds.

Next time, aim for the head ;)

he was a fresh spawn with an AK from a body he was looting. no armor or vest on when i started shooting at him.
the dsync did last about an hour after posting this. then it started to clear up.