swats73

Emissary from U.K.

Hello!

My name is Grant, I'm 43 and I'm from the UK. I've been following Escape From Tarkov for quite some time, and decided I wanted to support the game. So went all out and invested in a few EoD copies of the game for myself and a couple of Clan competitions, that was in February and all of us are still hooked on EFT.

I play and stream as often as I can, but at odd hours due to working a perm night shift 4 on 4 off. I am also a administrator for United World Gamers, and oversee the smooth running of all servers keeping them up to date.

I have also been accepted as an Emissary for the United Kingdom. I hope with my military background (R.E.M.E Army) and technical knowledge, I will be of some help to making this project Great!!

Hope to see you in Tarkov

• Like 3

1 hour ago, swats73 said:

Hello!

My name is Grant, I'm 43 and I'm from the UK. I've been following Escape From Tarkov for quite some time, and decided I wanted to support the game. So went all out and invested in a few EoD copies of the game for myself and a couple of Clan competitions, that was in February and all of us are still hooked on EFT.

I play and stream as often as I can, but at odd hours due to working a perm night shift 4 on 4 off. I am also a administrator for United World Gamers, and oversee the smooth running of all servers keeping them up to date.

I have also been accepted as an Emissary for the United Kingdom. I hope with my military background (R.E.M.E Army) and technical knowledge, I will be of some help to making this project Great!!

Hope to see you in Tarkov

Congratulations Grant! I see you in forums alot you truly do contribute alot to this project I also believe you would make a superb emissary :)