Sign in to follow this  
Godly12

Question about purchasing upgrades

I purchased the Standard Edition and I love the game when I can play without so much lag and stuff. Its a awesome game and so far its been everyting I had hoped it would be when I first came across news of the game way back. I gave the game time to get issues ironed out and when I learned of how much had been improved I purchased it. With the Standard Edition we dont get a whole lot of inventory space and Ive wrestled with it and played TETRIS with items about all I can stand so I looked into upgrading just for the space. Its gonna cost $30 Additonal at least for me. With Christmas being a little over a month away and being on a fixed income as I am thats a lot for 10 additonal slots added. Is there a possibility that we can or will be able to purchase just the space at a lower cost than $30 more bucks out of pocket? The items we get with the upgrade doesnt really justify that much money for me at the moment since my monetary situation is what it currently is. The only one thats really worth the extra money in my opinion is the EOD edition but I simply cant afford another $95 on a game. Ive never spend that much for a game. Ever and I doubt I will be able to. Please tell me theres another way to get the additonal space without having to pay that much. Im hoping they will add it sometime. Has anyone heard any news on that? I simply need more space. lol.

There is currently no other way to gain stash space. When Hideouts release (which is due for Open Beta "at the end of the year"), you'll be able to upgrade space. Also, all editions and upgrades will be 25% off on Black Friday.

49 minutes ago, iDestrO said:

There is currently no other way to gain stash space. When Hideouts release (which is due for Open Beta "at the end of the year"), you'll be able to upgrade space. Also, all editions and upgrades will be 25% off on Black Friday.

Yeah I just saw that when I was checking prices. I have to be pretty thrifty and even with the discount its still a little more than Id like to pay or stash space LOL. Maybe I can cut a few corners and get the cheapest one when the sale pops.

2 hours ago, Godly12 said:

Yeah I just saw that when I was checking prices. I have to be pretty thrifty and even with the discount its still a little more than Id like to pay or stash space LOL. Maybe I can cut a few corners and get the cheapest one when the sale pops.

Honestly I'd either stick with Standard or get EoD. The middle options don't offer much value compared to those two.

Ill probably stick to standard for now. I simply cant justify spending that much money on about anything right now much less a game. LOL. I wish I could blow money like that but its just not an option. I really hope they either expand the stash slots or let us purchase just the space we need at some point.  Im still having issues with Lag/desync so I cant put more money into it right now because its hard to even get through a match. When I do manage it though its one of the best experiences I have had playing a game in year. I love it.