Sign in to follow this  
Laykcer

Loyalty level

So, Ive just done 5 tasks or so and im on the task to get 6 60round mags. Thought I could just get him to level 3 where Im supposed to be able to buy em. Got 1 min spent and had everything else done but still dident lvl him up. Searched to forums and saw it dident say how much after 1,?m so I thought well then I will go up to 2m if needed, yet as you see im kinda lost atm. 

20171120200413_1.jpg

Yea i ve got the same issue  after resetting my account today after upgrading account., Quickly get this guy leveled up , but he isn't refreshing from level 1 loyalty... a weeee bit annoying to say the least. Ive done other raids since... soooo ??

Ive just been waiting and not been playing since I wanted to wait. So far Ive not got up one loyalty lvl. Im going to play some raids and lvl up once aswell to see if that helps :)

14 hours ago, Laykcer said:

So, Ive just done 5 tasks or so and im on the task to get 6 60round mags. Thought I could just get him to level 3 where Im supposed to be able to buy em. Got 1 min spent and had everything else done but still dident lvl him up. Searched to forums and saw it dident say how much after 1,?m so I thought well then I will go up to 2m if needed, yet as you see im kinda lost atm. 

20171120200413_1.jpg

u cant buy anymore the 60 mags for AK from Papa prapor, u can trade them for 2 HDD. or buy those from skier at levl 4.

3 hours ago, KingOchaos said:

Mine finally updated, about six hours later after about four raids.

Was about to say that 1 raid should update, but apparently it's not lol

3 hours ago, KingOchaos said:

Mine finally updated, about six hours later after about four raids.

7 minutes ago, Borscht said:

Was about to say that 1 raid should update, but apparently it's not lol

Yeah, wow... Had to do a raid to update tasks before, but four? 
At least it got there... :D 

I find it super ironic that Im one dead Woods Scav away from Prapor lvl 2, just reached lvl 10(so lvl2 with PK), and am a Fort away(and 5 levels...) from lvl 2 with Skier; and Im about to buy EoD on Friday. xDxDxD