TarkovEscaper

Alpha testing, update

Just now, Wilddog73 said:

EoD all confirmed for first wave? Where's this confirmed?

Just now, CloneWarrior85 said:

Actually no, EoDs don't go first, it's all 3 packages, first come, first serve.

Tarkov made that clear on the reddit post.

Not confirmed but do you really think non EoD owners have a chance being in the first wave? If you look at all profiles in topics that have the EoD tag underneath their profile pic I highly doubt it. The reason I say it is so people don't get their hopes up and be dissapointed ;) Then again don't know exact numbers and number of people being allowed in the first wave.

Take one week off..... CHECK
Windows clean install... CHECK
Drivers Update..... CHECK
Buy Junkfood.... CHECK
Tell Wife you won`t be responsive for some time.... CHECK
Receive Alpha Downloadlink.... PENDING

• Upvote 2

Just now, Heatlock said:

Not confirmed but do you really think non EoD owners have a chance being in the first wave? If you look at all profiles in topics that have the EoD tag underneath their profile pic I highly doubt it. The reason I say it is so people don't get their hopes up and be dissapointed ;) Then again don't know exact numbers and number of people being allowed in the first wave.

https://www.reddit.com/r/EscapefromTarkov/comments/4vtll2/misleading_information_about_alpha/

People who have Limited Edition pack will get access to the Alpha faster

This is not true, the Limited Edition pack does say a guaranteed access to the Alpha testing stage, which is guaranteed due to the fact that others packs have chances.

I guess that's a Myth: myth-confirmed.jpg

What i think doesn't matter, what Tarkov announced does tough.

3 minutes ago, Icer1989 said:

Meh duck it, I just bought EoD. Looking forward to being able to do something sometime, somewhere.

it will be rolled out in waves anyway, so you propably wont play this week.

You're all wrong about how alpha will be selected, read their posts carefully.

EoD is guarenteed alpha access, third tier has 50% chance, second tier has 25% chance. 

Selection is date based. THEREFORE;

The first people to buy EoD will be the first to get alpha access, followed by the last people to buy EoD, followed by the first third tier, followed by the last third tier, followed by the first second tier, followed by the last second tier.

4 minutes ago, Forester155 said:

You're all wrong about how alpha will be selected, read their posts carefully.

EoD is guarenteed alpha access, third tier has 50% chance, second tier has 25% chance. 

Selection is date based. THEREFORE;

The first people to buy EoD will be the first to get alpha access, followed by the last people to buy EoD, followed by the first third tier, followed by the last third tier, followed by the first second tier, followed by the last second tier.

Not true. PFE and LB editions will be mixed in with EOD's, therefore there is a chance to get in the first wave whether your EOD or not.

Just now, kwahamoT said:

No true. PFE and LB editions will be mixed in with EOD's, therefore there is a chance to get in the first wave whether your EOD or not.

Ah, alright then.

2 minutes ago, kwahamoT said:

Not true. PFE and LB editions will be mixed in with EOD's, therefore there is a chance to get in the first wave whether your EOD or not.

in how many days is possible receive access? =) 

I don't really care if it takes two weeks to try it. Only thing getting in first would change for me, is the amount of times I look at my email every hour.

2 minutes ago, kwahamoT said:

Up to 2 weeks.

thanks for answer...i hope come fast because 17 august i ve the holiday and i come back only 7 september :(:( i want test this game for help!!! :/